• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i just read through 2 pages of bs, stop spammmmmming. thats what the socal melee thread is for lol :chuckle:

who from sd is coming to the tourney on the 28th?

theZEN

Smash Cadet
i just read through 2 pages of bs, stop spammmmmming. thats what the socal melee thread is for lol :chuckle:

who from sd is coming to the tourney on the 28th?
mee (^_^);
o and i found suitable chars for certain match ups and so ive com to the conclusion, my main for battling all but fastfallers(thats what my falcos for) is?!, Jigglypuff so i was hoping u could review my jiggz? ur lika jigglypuff pro ;D then somtimes mario/marth/ic's

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
mee (^_^);
o and i found suitable chars for certain match ups and so ive com to the conclusion, my main for battling all but fastfallers(thats what my falcos for) is?!, Jigglypuff so i was hoping u could review my jiggz? ur lika jigglypuff pro ;D then somtimes mario/marth/ic's
pull out that jigga on the 28th and i'll tell ya whats up

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
might have been one of the gayest things you've said in a while. i'm down. lemme see if i can wrangle some UCSD players and I'll text ya Pat.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
mee (^_^);

**** jigglypuff, shes so annoying to play against

Celph

Smash Journeyman
who the **** dobule sticks DI

totally unnecessary

-has the second best DI in socal-

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
well...hmmm. it's up to u man, they have 2 foxs a falco a shiek and a marth. they can counter with shiek. ur yoshi and fox are equally good so its ur choice jigga.

theZEN

Smash Cadet
if i were to do better in tourneys is there a way i could get in sd crew? :|
im pretty dam close to ur guys' skill level if im not already. =0

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
Zen the next possibilities for SD crew(out of semi-active smashers) would probably be:

deth
LHG
zephyr
sk and gat r really good... i think thats their names, something like that but i had trouble beating them and they do pretty well in tournies, so i would suggest them. also apollo is really good but he wouldnt be a consistent crew member since he normally doesnt go to tournies, but he wants to join so u should consider him.

if there was a 2nd sd crew or future people for the sd crew it would probably be (not in any order)
deth
LHG
Apollo
Zen
sk
gat
zephyr? not sure about him, havent seen him play much, just heard thats hes good.

i think im missing some players but i just forgot their names

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
the crew battle is happening at my tourney on the 28th. everyone can enter the crew battle... need 5 people and its $5 per person, winning crew takes all. so for those of u in SD who didnt make the SD Crew, u can form a crew of 5 urself and enter in the cb at my tourney on saturday.

as far as order goes lil fumi...thats the stratagy part of crew battles, u never know the exact order since u want to counter pick to ur opponent.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
the crew battle is happening at my tourney on the 28th. everyone can enter the crew battle... need 5 people and its $5 per person, winning crew takes all. so for those of u in SD who didnt make the SD Crew, u can form a crew of 5 urself and enter in the cb at my tourney on saturday.

as far as order goes lil fumi...thats the stratagy part of crew battles, u never know the exact order since u want to counter pick to ur opponent.
allright but dont have crews first thing because im not going to be able to be at the tourney at 12, well i guess i could make it at 12 but i have to fake that im hurt so that i dont have to go to my basketball game. but if i dont come at 12 then i would be at ur tourney at like 3

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
crews will be after the tourney, i'm going to be really strict about time so we can make sure the cb happens. prlly be around 5 or so when crews start

theZEN

Smash Cadet
allright but dont have crews first thing because im not going to be able to be at the tourney at 12, well i guess i could make it at 12 but i have to fake that im hurt so that i dont have to go to my basketball game. but if i dont come at 12 then i would be at ur tourney at like 3
maybe not, cuz i cant giv u a ride since me and apollo are going on time. u have to fake ur hurt.

Top Bottom