• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MacD

Banned via Administration
it'd be cool, it's either in the middle of a 5 day weekend for high schoolers or 3 day for us college kids, unless i have work i'd probably go, you should consider it

MacD

Banned via Administration
my school district always had a 5 day, presidents day, lincon b-day, washingons b-day, so insted of 3 random days in 2 weeks or whatev, they would justput them all together so we'd get thrus-mon off

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
木曜日から月曜日まで休みます。

that reminds me i have to go to class also

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Biweekly Feb 28th

get work off beeches, biweekly on feb 28th.

SD better step it up and come to this.

GO POST IN THE BIWEEKLY THREAD RIGHT HERE

see u all there :)

mikalaranda

Smash Cadet
soooo jw...

is anyone from UCSD, or more specifically Warren College, around who plays melee? I haven't met any of the smashers here so I have no idea how often or where you guys are playing but I realllyyyyy wanna start playing again.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Warren is the only college that has people that play. A bunch of them live together, try and get in touch with Mr. Tracy or SK to play.

mikalaranda

Smash Cadet
melee...withdrawal...ahh....

sigh...so depressing to know that in one of those dorms outside of my window, there are people I could be playing melee with, and i just don't know which one it is. sad face

and ya, happy birthday pikachu for sure. he's missing his party hat tho...wtf?

theZEN

Smash Cadet
AzN Lep do u main ic's? i mean i kno u use ganon alot but i wanna pick up ic's again as my secondary after falco and ur one of the great ic's(well i at least think so) that could maybe teach me? :] btw y no tourny tday? i thought the triweekly was supposed to be tday. :[

theZEN

Smash Cadet
pat take this soggy lump of clay and mold him into a champion
im not that bad, i jus hate playing floaties even with my counterpicks(marth/mario) and im that guy thats always little fumis team partner, Zen >_< haha last tourny we got so close to getting to round 3 vs P and lucky. that woulda been fun to get that far. at least we sent lovage/tofu to losers bracket. close matchs. ^-^

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
sure I'll help out, unfortunately ICs aren't particularly good against floaties. Not to say they're bad... wait yeah they are pretty bad against most of them.

if your Marth is solid, I'd recommend sticking to him for your floaty problem

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
im not that bad, i jus hate playing floaties even with my counterpicks(marth/mario) and im that guy thats always little fumis team partner, Zen >_< haha last tourny we got so close to getting to round 3 vs P and lucky. that woulda been fun to get that far. at least we sent lovage/tofu to losers bracket. close matchs. ^-^
good ****

i kind of just wanted to say mold him into a champion

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman

we got lucky against tofu/lovage.... their hands were greasy.

also, zen how did u make that signature, i wanna make one that says 69

theZEN

Smash Cadet
sure I'll help out, unfortunately ICs aren't particularly good against floaties. Not to say they're bad... wait yeah they are pretty bad against most of them.

if your Marth is solid, I'd recommend sticking to him for your floaty problem
i didnt say it right. :0
ics pick up for fun
keeping mario/marth for floaties or imroving my fox for floaties. :D

Top Bottom