• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
1. San Diego doesn't suck.. they're actually really awesome, they have a huge smash scene and they have azn lep <3. And dont hate on the lack of TVs ppl, it's not a big deal unless it continues and how is it Pats fault?

2. i was just trolling to get MMs... cause I know I can beat everyone in SD pretty easily and I'd put $10 on it (except against azn lep... i'd do $5 cuz he can cg like a champ)

3. My post was pretty mean, so if you're upset I understand how you feel, but if Boss would kindly point out how I was an ******* prior to that post that would be great cause I haven't done anything other than not wanting to team with him lol

4. LittleFumi you're cool lol. still want to MM you

oh yeah and boss, i'm SURE you were JUST COMMENTING on how many foxes there were and didn't have ANY underlying meaning behind it cuz people do that all the time obviously

edit - as told by kira

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I KNOW joey and I aren't teaming for this. Otherwise you *****es would be in trouble.

Oh wait, we are teaming for this...
Get *****.
Lucky told me he was teaming with me next Monday. Don't tell me he homo flaked out again.

Kira, I don't think you'd beat Pnoy; if so, not very easily.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
1. San Diego doesn't suck.. they're actually really awesome, they have a huge smash scene and they have azn lep <3. And dont hate on the lack of TVs ppl, it's not a big deal unless it continues and how is it Pats fault?

2. i was just trolling to get MMs... cause I know I can beat everyone in SD pretty easily and I'd put $10 on it (except against azn lep... i'd do $5 cuz he can cg like a champ)

3. My post was pretty mean, so if you're upset I understand how you feel, but if Boss would kindly point out how I was an ******* prior to that post that would be great cause I haven't done anything other than not wanting to team with him lol

4. LittleFumi you're cool lol. still want to MM you

oh yeah and boss, i'm SURE you were JUST COMMENTING on how many foxes there were and didn't have ANY underlying meaning behind it cuz people do that all the time obviously

edit - as told by kira

allright we can mm. im going to lose though, but its allright. yoshi gets ***** by shiek and my fox isnt even close to good enough to beat u. i feel bad 4 not going to the triweekly bcuz i was supposed to team with azn lep but i didnt go bcuz i wasnt feeling to well and i went to hang out with my friend sydney <3. i didnt know that he would have to team with a lvl 9 =(. sryy azn lep. i will most likely be able to go to the tourny here on the 19th as long as i get my book report done b4 that day bcuz its due the 20th and i havent even started reading a book =/. eigth grades pretty cool though, cant wait 4 highschool =)

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Lovage, I think you should've won worst poster in SoCal.

Did we even have that category?

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
kira would beat pnoy
ya pnoy doesnt do well against shiek players. my yoshi beat pnoy in tourny in winners semi finals and grand finals at the ucsd wintergamefest. i only won that tourny bcuz most of the really good players like zhu, mango, lovage, etc were at the circuit tourny

but pnoy did beat me at the bossy biweeklies

FredFredBurger

Smash Rookie
I wish I could go to the Jan 19th one, but sadly my parents won't let me due to school is the next day... -_-

Anyways extremely late comment...
This is the second UCSD tri-weekly I attended and it was hella fun due to the amount of people and actually seeing Lovage and everyone else I saw ****. Wish I could get a TV to help out ):, all I brought was a wii x.X

I lol'd at Lucky constantly spanking everyone during the duration of sign-ups (:

Next one though, I guess I'll MM with anyone (I ****ing suck), just a way to get closer to the community and hopefully meet new people (:

What to do next...
Work on Social skills
Grow a pair and play anyone in friendlies

Keep Melee alive!!

(continue your discussion nowz)

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Wow you guys think embracethe12 is a good poster?

He was good at first but his posts have been absolutely horrible recently. Just post after post of trash.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i like his style
sense of humor
really strange **** that makes no sense until 5 minutes later
i know im forgetting one or two though

SuperRad

Smash Master
best poster
1. JDM
2. Plan 9
3. ?

P, embrace, super_rad, TGL
plan 9 is hilarious but i dont know him in person so it's hard to say he's good
pocky is good most of the time
P can be funny and i like his bluntness [lololol blunt get it he does drugs too]. he gets in arguments and i end up not agreeing with him but whatever
TGL is awesome
sheridan is one of the best posters but he doesn't post that much
ender is awesome as well

festizzio

Smash Champion
martin luther king jr. day = no classes

unless your school has classes on that NATIONAL holiday, in which case your school sucks

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
martin luther king jr. day = no classes

unless your school has classes on that NATIONAL holiday, in which case your school sucks
Wow... my bad >_<. I totally forgot. Still I'll prob get tons of hw since my teachers love to give more over vacation days =/.

Edit: If I get a ride I can probably make it.

Top Bottom