• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
i stopped being depressed about my performance on saturday. if my friends dont want to skate on monday, then i'll show up and hopefully have my act together:laugh:

araknophobik

Smash Master
belated shoutouts
JDM-thank you for the controller! ofcourse id offer to buy you a drink on the way out there i told luigi "i hope someone doesn't lend me a micro, as long as its silver im good" =]
UCSD falco i played in losers-you got spunk kid i like it. pretty cool that your girl was there to support you, i usually hold that info from *****es lol
atlus-finally the rematch. i knew you were going to win but im glad you made it look close =]
futile-finally the rematch =] we had a good set when i was good but i always thought i won cuz you were caught off guard by my style. for some odd reason my marth does decent on falcons, i didn't expect to win but if i hadn't suicided i think that've gone 3rd game. glad to see you in the melee scene
tofu/lovage-ya'lls shield pressuring in teams was ridiculous, especially lovage. tofu is a great support. you two have alot of potential if you keep practicing. i have no shame in losing in winners and losers to the real 2nd place team ;) luigi was pretty frustrated tho, prob cuz lovage kept gimping him lol
zhu-put up my set with futile =]
the great leon-thanks for sharing them carne asada fries, you are really cool in real life.
sherigami/san diego reaper-you two have to be the lamest smashers. just team together

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow oly one? lol i guess try to talk to jesson n see if hes interested

if not take me plz :]

. . .tofu where you at lol

festizzio

Smash Champion
alright so with my tv, i can still fit one in the back

so that's two more altogether, that's assuming waffle gets a ride on saturday and doesn't need one on monday. i'll have to talk to him about that.

LuCKy

Smash Master
****er. . n festizzio when are you leaving? cuz i dont wanna go to that brawl **** lol i want a monday morin drive or late sunday x]

Atlus8

Smash Master
I might go to Pat's on Sat. to get some practice, then I kinda wanna go to Connor's on Sunday, and head out on Monday.

Edit - I sure as hell don't wanna go on Sunday unless, we are staying at a Melee house over there.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I can take Lucky if he comes over the day before.

That goes for anyone within 30 minutes of me. Or I could take someone with me from Connor's and drop them off on the way back from SD on Monday.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I might go to Pat's on Sat. to get some practice, then I kinda wanna go to Connor's on Sunday, and head out on Monday.

Edit - I sure as hell don't wanna go on Sunday unless, we are staying at a Melee house over there.
my tourny's on Saturday

Top Bottom