• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Yeah DC went pretty much all Wario, a few G&W but he lost pretty much all of those ones haha. It should be noted that Lucky ended up just leaving after his match with Alex so he might have placed a bit better. Also noted that cuz he left Blitz got a bye in like losers quarterfinals hahaha.
Actually strangely enough, he pwned my Olimar with G&W, then I went Lucario and Pwned his G&W, then he went Wario and won in a cheap way haha.

**** Norfair.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
nope that's Glenn's thing. Tournament hosts just host the tournaments, it's entirely up to other people to put matches up and whatnot.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Don't bother him about the videos though. He's a busy guy and has a lot of **** to do, so just let him do his thing and he'll get them up when it's alright for him.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Would people be down for a tourney this saturday down here in Point Loma? I want to make sure people would go before I set it up...

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Bossy Brawl Biweekly This Saturday!!!!!!!

check the biweekly thread for details...
tourney will be on saturday, april 5th

BE ON TIME, THE TOURNEY STARTS AT 12 LATEST

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I can't make it either but with any luck I can host a tourney down here next week. I just need to make sure people can go...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyone going to Belmont Park this weekend to play Mario Kart Wii?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
hey a$$ wipes.

i miss all of you chumps.

someone call me when theres another melee tournament.
sooo many threads and not enough effort on my half.

i might show up to the bossy biweekly for a minute.

st. patrick is a stud.
over and out.

edit:
darkmike if you're reading this make an account already.. lololol.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Bone! You're coming to the biweekly?
I wasn't until Kyle called me last night and told me he had a belted b-day surprise for me, so I'm going! :]

Please come, Bone <3

Jenag

Smash Rookie
I recently join this board and found that UCSD holds tournaments??? I want to know more about it. Can someone fill me in? 500 pages takes a while to read...

Jenag

Smash Rookie
page 1 says it's for march 22? does a tourney take place every weekend at the same time at the same place?

LHG

Smash Journeyman
page 1 says it's for march 22? does a tourney take place every weekend at the same time at the same place?
Supposedly every THREE weeks holmes. Usually when one is coming up they'll post updated info so don't worry about it as of right now until someone makes a post and/or they update the first page.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
alright working on reservations right now, school's making some stuff tough though... Expect a triweekly this Saturday: April 12th

Top Bottom