• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Well here the deal...
I'm going to open up my house for smash from 11am to 7pm the address is: 6409 Plaza Cuernavaca, San Diego, CA ( you can mapquest that **** for your selves). So far the max limit of people i can have is 10 to 15 people so make sure you tell me in advance (first come first served) and remember need tvs and cubes

Time: June 15, 2007 starts 11am and ends at 6-7pm

rules:
1.) I will can't supply much food ( however there is a few shopping centers around my house and I would be glad to direct you to these places.)
2.) Keep the language semi clean ( I don't mind a little bit of foul mouthing but please don't get animated and start cursing up a storm... children might be listening to you.)
3.) Respect my house and my family (I don't think I have discuss this one)
4.) Have fun

Address: 6409 Plaza Cuernavaca, San Diego, CA

Supplies:
2 tvs
2 cubes

BYOC

Contact info:
cell phone: (619) 962-5021
email: domi898@gmail.com
Aim: Nworddomi

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Questions: First, will the money be going to the pot distribution, OC3 funds, or Rick's lawsuit charity?
Second, can you come for free if you just wanna smash and not participate in the tournament?
Money goes into the pot of course.
Don't come unless your going to participate in either of the events.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Well here the deal...
I'm going to open up my house for smash from 11am to 7pm the address is: 6409 Plaza Cuernavaca, San Diego, CA ( you can mapquest that **** for your selves). So far the max limit of people i can have is 10 to 15 people so make sure you tell me in advance (first come first served) and remember need tvs and cubes

rules:
1.) I will can't supply much food ( however there is a few shopping centers around my house and I would be glad to direct you to these places.)
2.) Keep the language semi clean ( I don't mind a little bit of foul mouthing but please don't get animated and start cursing up a storm... children might be listening to you.)
4.) Have fun

Supplies:
2 tvs
2 cubes

BYOC

Contact info:
How many poeple showing up?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Well here the deal...

rules:
4.) Have fun

Supplies:
2 tvs
2 cubes

BYOC

Contact info:

I might be there towards the end of the day. I'll probably show up with Romeo & Jon. Jon could be working though so dont count on that.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
It is a might, but I might be able to come. I put your cell phone number in my phone, so if I get some time, I'll give you a call before I head on over, I figure it is just common courtesy or something. Unfortunately, my girlfriend is having fun with Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life right now, so I can't bring a cube :x

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
school's out for you guys right? why not make a smashfest in the middle of a week?

hm. mayb ill hold a smashfest on one of the few days off i have. im sure im off this monday.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
well don't trip about this guy it was my fault for making this last minute, sorry. Anyway this is my first smashfest and if all goes well I might be having more of these in the future

Update

Food:
ok well thanks to my parents I have drinks and some snack so i guess you don't have worry about food as much.

TVs/Cubes:
I have about 3 cubes and 3 TVs so far so don't worry about cubes and TVs as much anymore

once again sorry for this being last minute rush job for everyone

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
hey tim i might be able to come. this would be later on in the day tho and im still not sure so dont get ur hopes up. if i do go i would bring 1 or 2 friends

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I might have some free time later, I'll check the boards later to see if you guys decide on anything.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Well...I guess it's been a somewhat busy day for me. I'm a really late night guy, so i'm still up for anything. Even tomarow.

As for a smash fest...possibly the weekend after Boss's first biweekly.

Zack353

Smash Ace
I suck at smash now :O

So I'm going to start playing for fun again and using CAPTAIN FALCON ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Woo.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Hey boss i was actually thinking of running a tri weekly on saturday, but it all is in the air (yet again) depending if a venue is available :p (yet again)
NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! :psycho:

I'm not going to be at home for a week starting on Tuesday, so I'm going to miss a lot, but I can't miss a Triweekly! :(

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Hey boss i was actually thinking of running a tri weekly on saturday, but it all is in the air (yet again) depending if a venue is available :p (yet again)

if u run a triweekly saturday i'll just cancel my biweekly and go to ucsd. if not, then everyone can come to my place.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Let me know if we'll be able to secure a venue, Edrees :]
I'll update the first post :]

<3
rick

P.S. Pokemon Wi-Fi Tournament, presented by Smogon, this Saturday :-P

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'll go to either one on saturday, but I'd sure as hell love a triweekly.

Also, Edrees, Pat and I discovered the BEST glitch on Pokemon Stadium with Ganon. We'll explain it to you guys sometime =P It was epic.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I want to do two things :]

1. A Day where I visit every member of Team Harmony in a single day, and we can play, or not, just to hang.

2. A Day where Team Harmony meets up someplace and does a non-smash, non-videogame event.

What if we all went to Belmont Park together?! We could ride the roller coaster, play bumper cars, go to the arcade, and have fun!

I can see it now,

Vietgamer: (Doing crazy 360 in bumper cars) "Tech Skill is greater than mindgames!"

Tony: (Rams into Asp) "Hot Combo!"

Romeo: (Car breaks down) "WTH Meng..."

In the middle of the beach, away from anything smash-related, Zack still chainthrows Doodles :-P

<3

Top Bottom