• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Peoples in the Chula Vista area I am hoping to get some smashing in on Thursday if that possible for any of you. I won't be able to completely confirm if I can do it at my house until tomorrow so I won't give info or address yet.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Harmony: 2nd Impact

Harmony: 2nd Impact
OC3 Donation tournament!

Time:
Wednesday, June 20
Doors Open at 2:00 pm
Doubles starts at 4:00 pm

Singles: $5
Doubles: $10 per team.

Half of the pot will go towards OC3 donations, and the rest will be up for Edrees to win :]

11095 Poblado Rd
San Diego, CA, 92127

For Questions, Comments, or Snide Remarks,
Call me at: 858-776-3133

Please Bring TV's and Cubes!

<3
rickety

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
****it, won't be able to make it...again. College...

Hopefully will see everyone as Boss's biweekly and my smash fest.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Are you serious? I'm working 11am-10pm >_>;

If you guys go out to eat, go to the California Pizza Kitchen in Carmel Mountain ;D

Rickety

Peace and Love
Letters, Letters

I wake up and I see this. I'll be going.
Oh WOW! :]
Now I gotta hope a lot of people show up for this :-P

If you guys go out to eat, go to the California Pizza Kitchen in Carmel Mountain ;D
Ooh, that'd be fun! <3
Is there any vegan food there? :]

rick, u should just make a 5$ entree fee for oc3 donations and leave the pot alone.
If people don't mind shelling out an additional $5, then that is perfectly fine with me :]

;_____;

i have work today until 12:30. nooooooo
also, anybody interested in harmony shirts? =D
Aw, but I love Doodles! <3
Play hookey for me :] :] :]

:-P

Well, I definitely want a team harmony shirt! <3
what are you making them look like?

AAAAHHH! I was supposed to practice 3s today for evo at 2pm. And LHG is on a family trip for week.
Hmm, it seems a lot of people can't make it :-/
But, if Jon comes, and you bring your arcade stick, we can practice other Evo games when this starts to wrap up :]

FIRST POST has been updated with a modified donation fee due to popular demand, so we don't have to split the pot :]

<3

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
rough estimate of how many people might be showing up to this one?

alex and i will try to go

$BONE$

Smash Ace
rough estimate of how many people might be showing up to this one?

alex and i will try to go
nezumi!! :D

well, right now from what i know & spoke to... we have..

doodles
asp
vietgame
me
romeo
jon
rickety
tony
yloh
edrees
ireallyhatepozers
boss
kyle
deth

^o^

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!!!

If you are going to the tri weekly at our house.

BRING A COPY OF smash bros. A TV, a cube, and some money. And your manners.

BRING EVERYTHING!

Please, we really need it. HELP OUT YOUR HOMMIES SD!

Doors open at 2
Teams start at 4
Singles will happen when doubles die down.

LETS DO IT!

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Well here the crap...
I'm going to open up my house for smash from 11am to around 6 or 7pm tomorrow.

So far the max limit of people i can have is 10 people so make sure you tell me in advance (first come first served) and remember need tvs and cubes

Time: June 21, 2007 starts 11am and ends at 6-7pm

rules:
1.) I will can't supply food ( however there is a few shopping centers around my house and I would be glad to direct you to these places.)
2.) Keep the language semi ***** cracka ***** ( I don't mind a little bit of yellow mouthing but please don't get animated and start chroming up the floors... whities might be listening to you.)
3.) Respect my house and my family (especially my house)
4.) Have fun (or don't, no getting crunk in the club)

Address: 2603 Calle Quebrada, San Diego, CA. (mapquest the ****)

Supplies here:
1 tvs (possibly 2)
2 cubes
1 copy of smash @.@

BYOC

Contact info:
cell phone: (619) 866-8567
email: sonicteam@gmail.com
Aim: orbitofgiza

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
I've been hearing humors about a triweely happening this Saturday is this true or are we all going to have to go to bosses tournament....

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
@Ricky: If you check the website (cpk.com) they describe all of their menu items. I'm pretty sure there is a couple of dishes. If you guys are going to come, please call ahead of time T_T (675-4424)

The Game II

Smash Champion
Still trying to figure out the tio-internet love, but I do have a teams bracket jpeg available.

Singles will be up when it begins.

--GCII

aaaaannnnd singles bracket is available.

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Rick and Tony for letting us in your house to play some smash. It was really fun and it was great to see everybody again. Here are some shoutouts.

ASP: Your Mario has gotten a lot better. You had me running for my money the whole time. Good Job.

Rick: It was fun playing you in friendlies.

Tony: Go super saiyan ftw. It was fun playing you in friendlies.

Bone: I wanted to play you some, but we couldn't. Maby next time.

Endrees: We only got to play one match, but it was fun.

Pnoy: Really wanted to play you, but it was getting late and I had to get going. Thanks for the Skittles.

Jesse: Man, out matches were really close. I got so mad at messing up at the end, but it happens. Good job and hope to play you again.

Irealyhatepozers: Thanks for teaming up with me. We had a really hard bracket, but we still did a good job. It was fun playing you in friendlies.

Krockadile: Can't spell your tag, so correct me. You Yoshi is really good. You had me going for the whole match. Good job.

Sure Dave

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff SD. It was nice of Rickety to open up his house for smash. Thanks Rick!

Vietgamer: Good matches man, I caught you off guard by going Falcon on the last match :p.

Deth: Good stuff man, you've gotten a lot better. Your Samus is quick o_o.

Yloh: Good games, they were all close and I'm sorry how the last match ended. I hope we can play again though 8)

Rickety: Grrr...Your Marth is beastly. Next time we fight, I promise I'll win >8)

Romeo: Nice set of Rock, Paper, Scizzors. I took the first match but you out mindgamed me the last 2 matches. Good friendlies too.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
It was great seeing everybody again. Hopefully I'll get to see everyone again on saturday.

Rickety: Thanks a lot for having us over! I was amazed with how I did against you. Our matches were really close...too much fun. GGs!

Firewang: You need more confidence, man. You've got some potential.

Romeo: GGs...I had a lot of confidence towards the end of our second match, then boom...hardcore ken combo lol.

ASP, Doodles, & Vietgamer: Brink! is a top tier Disney channel movie.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
gg's to all.

pnoy- noob, nuff said. haha jk man, lets smash friday sometime!
pat- good seeing u, been so long!
edrees- too good
bone- **** all those items and stichfaces! good games homie
deth- best samus in sd by far
rick- darn all those needles, good games
romeo- always good seeing u. u and jon are my homies. good matches
jon- always fun with the friendlies and trash talking, love it.

game 2- thanks u so much for all your time and work, seriously, we all appreciate it man, thanks!

About our "rankings" i hear i'm 11th... change that, seriously. top 5 for reals.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Thank you to everyone who came today!
I will do full shoutouts tomorrow, I promise :]

San Diego Love! <3

Together, we raised $120 today for OC3!
Overall, we have raised exactly $300 for OC3, we are well on our way towards our 500 dollar goal :]

Oh, and BOSS, you are 8th, not 11th :]
Boss for top 5!

sdsmash.livejournal.com is where the previous lists are, and I'll be sure to have the new list on there tomorrow :]

San Diego Triweekly XVI
RESULTS

1: Edrees
2: Bone
3: Rickety
4: The BOSS
5: Romeo619
5: Saint Patrick
7: Jon619
7: Asp
9: Zack353
9: Maple
9: Jesse1000
9: Azn_Lep
13: Pnoy
13: Doodles
13: Yloh
13: Deth
17: JFlo
17: WayChu
17: Darren
17: SA2Jeff
17: Krogodile
17: Vietgamer1021
17: SA3Tony
17: Keng
25: FireWang
25: Dayu
25: Boogaloo Mark
25: LBK
25: Armando

1: Saintly Remains (Bone + Saint Patrick)
2: Manly Delusion (Edrees + Azn_Lep)
3: Mean Green (SA2Jeff + Keng)
4: Scoundrels of Brilliant Sexiness (The BOSS + Deth)
5: Jackpot (Asp + Doodles)
5: Peace and Love (Jon619 + Rickety)
7: Romeo Syrup (Maple + Romeo619)
7: Hunter Princess (Yloh + WayChu)
9: Team Success (Zack353 + Jesse1000)
9: Flight of the Godly Marshmallow (FireWang + Krogodile)

Tia results coming Soon!

P.S.

BIG thanks to Game II coming down here today!
I'm still waiting for my interview ;-)

Your site is amazing, and I can't wait for the videos :]

Edit: I noticed in the "San Diego Ranking" article it says I got 4th; I placed 3rd :]
And Jon619 was most likely going to go down on the upcoming list, not up.

It's okay, though, I Love you Jon619! <3
Best partners ever <3

<3
rick

The Game II

Smash Champion
Oh you must have read the early version of the story. It was changed when I came home about two hours later because halfway home I knew I messed up on it.

and thanks for helping with the directions and other technical problems. life would have been a ***** if i didn't get that power supply.

= = =

I have to take care of a few technical things for my web site, but in all sense, I'm taking today off from working. So videos won't be up until tomorrow (Friday) at the earliest. I might do stuff tonight, but i dunno.

--GCII

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Man that was fun. Thanks to Rick and Tony for letting play smash. And you really deserve that dollar for electricity!

Yloh - Good matches. I think I really learned a lot from playing your peach. I want some more rematches! :D

Armando - You've got a good fox, it's so technical. It's too bad I play vietgamer so much. :p

Tony - Bair, bair, miss. OH CRAP, FAIR, WALL TECH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That was almost as crazy as when you parry'd chun li's super. too good man. GGs My spanish is crazy.

Deth - Your samus got really good. I was scared during our matches. Good team matches.

Azn_Lep - MY DI IS CRAZY. Not good enough though. Haha, good matches.... I think XD

Rick - You're too good. Someday, I'll beat you though. :D

Boss - ..... double rest ftl? >.> GGs

Jeff - Fox = too good. Get back into smash!

Edrees - Tales is too good. I wanna play it right now >.> Or maybe I should get beter at smash first. :p

Zack -¿ottid oiram

I want to get better at smash! And the first thing I want to get better at is mario vs peach. Anyone wanna train me? :D

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
dang fun night. too bad i had to pick up my bro and his friend, me n J FLO woulda came much earlier. great time though nonetheless.

Rick & Tony: thank u guys for having us over. Tony is too cool haha. fun talkn to ya, u gettin all mad at the tv all loud. falcon taunting, CHYEA!

Jon(PNOI): that PNOI was jus so sexy. too bad JOHN couldnt pull it up. fun doubles, bein all loud, u talkn to urself HAHA. couldnt handle the gynecologist-ness of Doc and the "BLACK AND BLUE"-ness of Link. CAN'T HANDLE THIS SON!!!!

Viet, Waychu, ASP: WOW...what more can i say haha. too fun. the crazy games made my night. oh man and the raptor boost off the edge that "SA3T" did that we all had to copy. "DON'T LET HIM DO IT!" *knee*

Azn Lep: man sorry for the bad playin in our matches. the 3rd match was intense as hell, first time playin IC's. came down to the last stock. all about the "2 IC's=bad, 1 IC=good" haha.

Romeo: mang...marth is SO GAY haha. nah but u got me that day, comin back next time for ya. GGs.

Yloh, Jeff, & Bone: peach players...man finally gettin to see and play Jeff, crazy peach. thought u were gonna beat me both games, TOO CLOSE. gosta stop forgettin u had that stitchface! GGs. Bone n Yloh, wanted to play both of ya. always fun playin Bone, gonna get u one day. n i always am up for playin a fellow San Marcos smasher.

Boss, Kyle, & Deth: O-Sizzide crew. all the friendlies with our doubles and our singles matches. too fun. kyle, think u were on drugs not knowing it was lightning melee haha. didnt get to play ya Deth for like the first time, but it was cool seein ya. and Boss...this guy. u shoulda busted out THE JIGGA, woulda ate him all up too. and u know what?!...U LEARN HOW TO TECH! haha.

Everyone else: GGs, even though i got all my Skittles and M&Ms haha. gosta do this more often.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
man i need to get better

thanks rick and tony for having us over and for the tips

dayu: sorry for counter picking haha, it was the only way i could win

bone: wtf, almost 4 stocked me

pnoy: i let you win, you know that right? and that was some crazy mind games when you told us to all taunt -> knee vietgamer in the face.

yloh: good friendlies as always, and thanks for teaming

pat: gg's, your gannon SUCKS in teams. yea.

tony: you suck, couldn't even 4 stock pat, or not miss any knees, or any raptor boosts, or even beat him. pff super saiyan my ***.

JFLO: gg's at the end there.

btw sheik is gay

Top Bottom