• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

anto

Smash Apprentice
all 3 of them.

HEY!! When you go to that tournament, could you ask around if anyone there knows Mikael? Try to get him to come Ken's OC3 tournament. Bombsoldier and his brother Disc are supposed to go. You have to convince someone to beg Mikael to come. Its another long shot but, its worth the try. LOL. I've been begging Ken & Manacloud but the smashers they know cant convince him, maybe if someone from the U.S. actually sends the message firsthand it might convince him to come.
yea if i can find him i will try to convince him, ahh too bad its me going and not someone a lot better cuz they'd probably have more luck if they found him hahaha

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Here's my 2 cents LOL:

Best Combo Skills:------------------------ SA3Tony, PNOY
Smasher with the Best Recovery:------ Edrees or Bone, ZOMG CHAEP 15 P34CH.
Smasher with the most Mind-Games:-- Rickety
Most Technical Skill:--------------------- Vietgamer1021
Best Edge Guarding Smasher:----------- Edrees
Best Low Tier Smasher:------------------ Doodles
Most Diverse Smasher:------------------ Romeo619 or Jesse... IDK!
Best Team Smasher:--------------------- Bone
Most Clutch Smasher:-------------------- TpFox
Most Traveled Smasher:----------------- CAOTIC
Most Unpredictable Smasher:----------- Rickety
Best Crew:-------------------------------- Harmo- JASON AND THE SIBERIANS!
Best Trash Talker:------------------------ Squish
Gayest Smashers:------------------------ Rickety
Funniest Smasher:----------------------- SA3Tony
Friendliest Smasher:--------------------- Rickety
Most look a-like Smashers:-------------- Jon619
Most Improved Smasher:---------------- SA3Tony
Breakout Smasher:----------------------- St. Patrick
Best Team Combination:----------------- Doodles and ASP as Jackpot... just because they've kicked my face in more than 293 times
Most Johns: ---------------- PNOY
Best Overall Smasher:-------------------- Edrees
SEXYMAN EXTRAORDINARE: ---------------- LHG

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Polls Close tonight at midnight :]

Vote! ~

I wanna play with everyone tonight or tomorrow. Any takers? :]

<3
rick(ety)
I'm a lazy bum with nothing to do. I'm almost always free to smash.

But I live a bit far off.

BTW, if anyone has kyubikirby's memory card, please post or PM me. As he has my friends card he needs his back too. It has Smash and Skies of Arcadia data on it.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
heres your first lesson. puta ang ina mo. ano.
can you really speak the language or do you only kno the curse words?

either way thats a bad first lesson :ohwell:

and so is LHG's. seriously i thought we passed that point in our lives when we graduated from the 7th grade.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
haha, i don't really speak. i just have a ton of pilipino friends that teach me bad things.

and Rick! lets play tomorrow!

Rickety

Peace and Love
OC3! Japan Needs some San Diego Love! <3

Bellow is a letter from S-Royal to Ken.

----

Hi Ken! How is everything?
In these days, I'm so busy due to my study for chemical engin.

Could you please pick me up?

Tani is attending with me, but this is not sure too.
I will send you a mail again after we determine to make it or not.

See you again Ken. I hope everything do well.

PS
How much donation can I get? I cant afford if there is no donation.
I really appreciate it.

---

I don't mean to sound like a pusher or anything, but Ken spent $3000 of his own money to bring Bombsoldier and Disc here to play with all of us at OC3, and now we need to help with donations in these last, critical weeks leading up to OC3.

Right now, I am putting up $100 of my own money to help out, in addition to helping out as an OC3 Staff member. Ken would be pleased if we were able to match what CAOTIC raised for OC2 last year, $500.

I really hope we can step it up and get as many donations as possible to help out Ken with the Cost of OC3.

It's our time to show the world some San Diego Love! Let's not let Japan down!

<3
rick

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Best Combo Skills:------------------------ Romeo619
Smasher with the Best Recovery:-------Saint Patrick
Smasher with the most Mind-Games:-- Rickety
Most Technical Skill:--------------------- Vietgamer1021
Best Edge Guarding Smasher:----------- Bone
Best Low Tier Smasher:------------------ SexyDoodles
Most Diverse Smasher:------------------ Romeo619
Best Team Smasher:--------------------- Edrees
Most Clutch Smasher:-------------------- Vietgamer1021 (when he tries >_>)
Most Traveled Smasher:----------------- CAOTIC
Most Unpredictable Smasher:----------- Zephyr
Best Crew:-------------------------------- Team Harmony
Best Trash Talker:------------------------ SA3 Tony
Funniest Smasher:----------------------- SA2 Jeff
Friendliest Smasher:--------------------- Rickety
Most look a-like Smashers:-------------- Rickety
Most Improved Smasher:---------------- Zephyr
Breakout Smasher:----------------------- SA3 Tony
Best Team Combination:----------------- Saintly Remains? Whatever their team name is.
Best Overall Smasher:-------------------- Edrees

LHG

Smash Journeyman
can you really speak the language or do you only kno the curse words?

either way thats a bad first lesson :ohwell:

and so is LHG's. seriously i thought we passed that point in our lives when we graduated from the 7th grade.
XDDDD. Sorry dude, it's just a joke PNOY and I have when addressing each other. We love being filipino and stuff, but yeah, I don't speak it per say, but my parents address me in tagalog and I full understand what they say. Speak = No, Understand = Totally. I lost it all when I was a kid. :(

But speaking OF graduations, J Flo and myself just graduated from High School about... 27 minutes ago! YAY.

Wednesday smashing? Maybe!

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Did you learn Tagalog when you were a child? Have you ever considered re-learning? It probably wouldn't be too hard if you learned it when you were younger. It's enough of a pity that our schools don't teach us another language until we're in junior high, when it becomes much harder.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
0C3 donations!! Way to go guys!! :grin:

oh, and I'm happy the Triweeklies are staying in UCSD - Edrees is too good. :) Having it anywhere else is just wrong LOL jk

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
You've got to be kidding me. I've got unavoidable plans tomorrow night, again, for the third time. How about a Thursday/Friday night smashfest? ^^;

@Zephyr: <3333333

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Did you learn Tagalog when you were a child? Have you ever considered re-learning? It probably wouldn't be too hard if you learned it when you were younger. It's enough of a pity that our schools don't teach us another language until we're in junior high, when it becomes much harder.
Yeah, but when I was REALLY REALLY young. Like I was born in the Philippines and then moved here when I was about 1 or 2 and until then I wasn't introduced to English. Even though it seems kind of early to comprehend language and that point, for some reason, tagalog stuck with me, I just haven't been able to recall anything. Yeah relearning it would be cool, but as you said and learned in psychology, having skipped that point in early life when you're exposed to language and only being introduced to it in preteens-teens makes it that much harder and I'm fine with where I'm at. :)

I'm so tired right now... Grad night celebration all night in downtown SD harbor with no sleep @___@ If there is smash, I might have to skip for today. :ohwell:

Sizzle

I paint controllers
San Diego Triweeklies sound awesome. I'm gonna be a freshman at SDSU next year so I hope you guys keep this up until then, or at least keep them up for Brawl. Are there any smashers from SDSU that come to these? That would be cool to meet some smashers right away. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you guys at OC3.

EDIT: I'm from AZ, so I think I might have met a couple of you at AZone.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Harmony: The World Warrior
Harmony: Champion Edition
Harmony Turbo: Hyper Fighting
SUPER Harmony: The New Challengers
SUPER Harmony Tubo: Red Sun & Blue Moon
SUPER Harmony Tubo: HD Remix

I think we have finally ran out of Street Fighter II games to copy for the Harmony tournaments (unless we go with HYPER Harmony: The Anniversary Edition)

Harmony: A New Generation of Smashers ?

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is: who would be interested in playing at my house tonight?

We would have a smashfest/mini tournament, and either a small entry to play, or donations out of the goodness of one's heart for OC3. (I'm leaning towards the latter<3 )

Reply soon!

<3
rick

Top Bottom