• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i wanted to go to pound 2 but cuz of school i was ****** with money
so i wanna go to FC now
omg you me and kira that **** would be a dope vacation
Indeed it would. Kira is checking to see if he can go. If so, us there will head lout there and tear it up.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Indeed it would. Kira is checking to see if he can go. If so, us there will head lout there and tear it up.
i want to come. rick & i are supposed to be going together i dont know if ricks going to be able to hang this summer though. im going to try my hardest to go. i really really want to. we want edrees to come with us also.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
How about 6 PM on Saturday for my smash fest? Like i said before, I live in Escondido, so it shouldnt be too far for everyone. But i need lots of poeple to come this time!

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna be able to make your smashfest Amon =/ sorry man. Also, I wish I could go to FC, but there's no way in hell I'd have the money for it, and then there's no way my parents would let me. Ah well.

anto

Smash Apprentice
What about that Eastlake fundraiser thing Anto told us about? anyone going to that?
yes the fundraiser is still going on this friday. they changed the time to 3:30 pm and the entry is all $5 at the door. Eastlake High School, Friday, June 8, room IT10.

spiffo

Smash Cadet
yes the fundraiser is still going on this friday. they changed the time to 3:30 pm and the entry is all $5 at the door. Eastlake High School, Friday, June 8, room IT10.
I know its still going on, (I'm helping organize it remember? heck, you know th posters up around school? see how some are really ugly? that was me) but I was scoping out the numbers

think I could get a head count of people planning on going? see how many people we are getting from here?

EASTLAKE
1. spiffo
2. anto (and his gang?)
3.brian/whatever his smashboards name is
4.bones
5 romeo
6 J flo
7. LHG
8. PNOY
9. couple
10.of
11.other
12. friends

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Me, LHG, Pnoy and a couple other friends(4) are planning to head over to East Lake High for that tourney friday afternoon. We'll most likely bring a tv and cube also.

EDIT: Should be Me, LHG, and 3 other friends.

spiffo

Smash Cadet
OK +7 if I understood that right.

Alright nice. I know that we have plenty of TV's but they are pretty small so anything you bring would be an improvement. and always good to have cubes. I think we had spare Tv's last time. shameful.

anto

Smash Apprentice
if there's some time left afterwards, hopefully we can have a crew battle going. otherwise we can do it at one our eastlake homes like we did last time

Rickety

Peace and Love
I really want to go to FC, but we'll see how our lawsuit thing works out. Cross your fingers for me, guys! <3

Game and Watch is too fun! Thank you to Patrick and WayChu aka Poser Hater aka Bonchinat0r aka Wayland Chu for coming over :] Next time, Doodles :]

"Play Me In Tournament"

Who has a Pokemon they can give me to help me beat Nicky? :-P

Rickety

Peace and Love
Dun Dun Dun!
I wanna play Arash in Pokemon!

When is the next OC3 meeting going to be? I want to see everyone again, but in the meanwhile we can keep trying to gather donations, TV's and Cubes :]

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
I really want to go to FC, but we'll see how our lawsuit thing works out. Cross your fingers for me, guys! <3

Game and Watch is too fun! Thank you to Patrick and WayChu aka Poser Hater aka Bonchinat0r aka Wayland Chu for coming over :] Next time, Doodles :]

"Play Me In Tournament"

Who has a Pokemon they can give me to help me beat Nicky? :-P

shh, don't reveal my secret weapon

AlexMan

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, I just recently got into smash.

I usually play Tekken but I'm looking for a new game to mess around with, when do you guys usually have gatherings/tourneys and stuff to play? I'd like to get better before EVO West cause i'm pretty sure i'm nothing but a random scrub right now :p. Game looks fun, and theres a bunch of stuff I don't know yet.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Sup guys, I just recently got into smash.

I usually play Tekken but I'm looking for a new game to mess around with, when do you guys usually have gatherings/tourneys and stuff to play? I'd like to get better before EVO West cause i'm pretty sure i'm nothing but a random scrub right now :p. Game looks fun, and theres a bunch of stuff I don't know yet.
Welcome. Gonna need your name (first, last, middle), car you drive, age, location, social security number, credit card number with pin number, and any other personal information you might have.

Kidding. But we will need your location so we can tell you who you're close to =P They're mostly random, and the triweekly tournaments probably won't be happening over the summer unless we find some other awesome venue (since it was a college deal and Edrees is out of college). Just look on the boards for most gatherings -- we generally post if we're gonna smash/want to smash. And feel free to contact us on AIM; just don't be annoying like this guy named weiddude (most of you know who I'm talking about...)

The Game II

Smash Champion
I just got back my internet, so I haven't been able to work on any videos.

And since I'm going to be covering a Major starting tomorrow, the rest of those vids won't be up until next Wednesday.

--GCII

spiffo

Smash Cadet
Hey, where is Eastlake High School? If it is not too far, then I might show up.
umm. crap I forgot the adress again but I know anto posted it a few pages back, its in chula vista right off of eastlake parkway, mapquest zip code 91915 and you cant miss it

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Amon, change of plans. I won't be able to make it, I'm really sorry :(

@Romeo: And High School Musical 2 is coming out soon!!!!!! :3

Top Bottom