• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

araknophobik

Smash Master
i didnt know this was gonna happen until 2 in the morning the night before...and i tried to wake up at 7 but then i was like hell nah and went back to sleep ahahaahah. maybe next time.
you son of a *****. i called and you didn't pick up and then i went back to sleep and woke up to late to drive out there for singles
maybesies next time

ASP

Smash Apprentice
That was fun. I really needed that day.

Rick - I want some more Doc vs. Mario. Sheik is cool too, though. :p

Tony - Man, burritos own you. Haha, good shiz. My falcon is so good. GJ on getting 3rd.

Nicky - The whole time I was complaining about my magnemite's natures, I had one I wanted in my box. I didn't realize I had it until this morning though ><. Thanks for the stuffz! :D

Bone - Peach > Mario. :p JK, you're too good. I'm happy I just got that ken combo on you. Thanks for the tips again.

Pnoy - Its tru. SON

Tp_fox - He's eatin like a fox! GEE GEEEEE

JFK - Puff is gay. :p GGs

Paul - Fun and games.... yeah.

WayChu - Mario is so god at KOing, he's top tier. :p You're G&W is really good, keep it up.

Deathmaster5000 - uh, newb. gfto

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
We didn't make doubles, but this triweekly was way too fun. Gawd I was tired though. 3 hours of sleep + work before left me feeling like crap. >_< too not good.

Rick & Edrees: thanks for hosting/finding a venue. You guys are my heros. =)

Kira: It was cool to see that you made it out! I wish we could've played more though. MM? =P

Deth: You really have gotten better. That second match was really close. Keep doing what you do. =)

Jon: HAHA Oh My God I suck at Link dittos. j/k Jon = best Link is SD. =o wtf was up with that tourney match. YOU're LUCKY I WENT SAMUs SON. JANNE DA ARC > DIR EN GREY

LHG: Link is awesome! Mute City is not, haha. Man, I ALWAYS get owned on mute city wtf. PEAch!? Where's that Link at?!? =P

Zack: yeah. YEAH. THAT'S RIGHT. I'M CATCHING UP, SON. It'S LIKE 1 - 7 NOW. YEA BABY. ok, not really. Thank you to everyone that said "camp 'em doodles". :heart:s to you all XP My theory on 'How to beat Zack' worked though: Just get a bunch of people to watch you play! Zack doesn't like big crowds! XD

Tony: **** you *******! haha jk. dang you're too good now. maybe I should've counter picked a smaller stage to prevent you from running around. you kicked *** this tourney. nice. Well, except for the very end. LETTUCE SPIKE O_O

Tp_Fox: OHH SNAP TOO GOOD. TOP TIER BURRITO DEVOURER. DRINK THE PLATE, SON YEA

Amon Amarth(I think?): Man, that chain throw burrito thing was frickin FUNNY haha. I still laugh thinking about it XP

Bone & Pat: YOU'RE LUCKY JACKPOT WASN'T THERE NOOBS! haha jk. nice job taking first, you cocky *******s. XP

Deathmaster5000: always good to see new faces. Man your pichu was insane. BEST PICHU IN SD RIGHT HERE

I <3 SD

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Yeah, definitely. You should've money matched me then, I was having an off day. I should've taken Boss's advice and eaten beforehand.
Although Edrees is amazing, i still missed my partner. Practice it up with ken and them, were going to do very well at tourneys in the future.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
wow im late with the shoutouts this time around arent i? here we go ill start with...

theBOSS: WTF YOU HAVE A PEACH?! hahaha man smart choice mixin it up. it messed with my head. it was a major turn around from the Final D match in the beginning.

KIRA: nice talkin to you for the first time. we should get some more friendlies in next time. hopefully we'll have a crew battle next time.

Doodles: i took you in a Link ditto?! hahaha its cuz you listen to your newbie Jrock band. Dthrow to upB is too good.

Bone: Lucky me that i didnt forget any of the tricks i learned as a Samus main. i had to use everythin i learned from Azeem in that match. too good.

Pnoy: DONT DO THAT AGAINST FOX!!! hahah. i wasnt trash talkin. i wanted you to win that match but i wasnt just gonna hand it to you.

Chris: nice jigglypuff. work on it and i know youll be so much better. i wish i could give you some jiggs advice.

Saint Patrick: DAAAAAAAAAAMN!! awesome man you have improved so much!!! i cant believe how good your Ganon is. i was really disappointed when i didnt get that chance to play you.

SA3 Tony: your C.Falcon has gotten too fast for me now. youre too good!! ill get you next time, with one of the many different alts i have. hahah but really grats on 3rd you deserved it.

Rickety: Its been too long!! we need to practice more. i swear im workin on my Fox in teams!! soon itll do so much more than up smash. hahah

get 'em EDREES!!

hahah what a fun tournament this was. i was glad i didnt go Marth in every match.

Grats to Paul too for doing so well after 3 months of no smash or women. hahah i think id go crazy if i didnt have access to one or the other.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Giants ahead by 5, singles videos are up, good things happening today! :)

team videos to come either later today or tomorrow.

--GCII
Hey, I just wanna thank you for what you do for this community. I checked out your website and it's sick. You've got some serious dedication. Keep it up. And on behalf of all the smashers, I apologize for all the matches where we started and reset the game. XD

Good ****, man.

So, is there anything going on this sat? I'm off. woooo

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Alright....Smashfest...This Sat...My House. Who's In?

This time around, I want some REAL confermations. And as I stated at the triweekly, I wanted everyone that was there AT MY HOUSE! And more poeple of course.

So, who is in FOR sure?

Rickety

Peace and Love
I Love you, Game 2!

So many videos on youtube!

Getyourtournament is awesome :]

My Marth manages to look even scrubbier on video than it is in real life! :-P

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hey... i'm an idiot and forgot my 2 extension cable things i was at least smart enough to put blue tape on the both of them. they were both located in the main room. in i could get them back somhow that would be awsome.... thanks.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I just wanna thank you for what you do for this community. I checked out your website and it's sick.
Yeah seriously, I had no idea you'd put up all those videos from the triweekly. Major props and I can't wait for doubles videos and such. :p

The Game II

Smash Champion
OK I'll make those changes. I'm putting up team vids right now. (edit: youtube section fixed, I have to go home to make the rest of the changes)

--GCII

lvl9 CP

Smash Apprentice
Ann Arbor MI/Los Alamos NM/Gainesville FL/Tampa FL
Hello San Diego!
I'm a smasher from Florida who's lucky enough to have an internship in San Diego this summer, and I'm hoping to get a taste of the SoCal smash scene while I'm here. I'm up for smashing on weekends, fridays, and sometimes on thursday (9-80 work schedules are crazy!) I'm living just south of UCSD (off of Via La Jolla Dr.), and have limited transportation. Anyone up for some smashing?

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I would be up fr some smashing with you possibly this Sunday or Friday, depends on what my schedule for the week is. I live in the Ocean Beach area, and I could probably get a ride to your place easily.

LBK! of CIC

Smash Cadet
THANKS SO MUCH Game! you're my hero
if this is the The Game II that's been on ddrfreak for the last x years, then yeah. this guy is a freaking pro at organization and tournament coverage.

GUYS I KNOW YOU ALL CARE BUT I FINISH SCHOOL NEXT FRIDAY

WOOOO SOCAL'S SELF-APPOINTED SECOND BEST NESS IS COMING BACK

yeah.

i like smash. let's play it.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'll take them down the line:

lbk: The Game II on didder = The Game II on swf

bone: I just fixed it about 30 seconds ago, I was out all day trying to get media credentials

romeo: Not today, probably not until Thursday

--GCII

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
I'm gona keep advertising untill i get more takers, but; theres a smashfest im hosting at my place in Escondido this saturday. If I dont get enough confirmations i'll make it the one after.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
What time on Saturday? The Old Globe at Balboa Park is having this excellent Shakespeare event where they'll do some scenes and allow you to go backstage to check stuff out.

On a different note, Avenue Q is going to be at the Globe from June 30th to August 5th. Anyone want to go? :3

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Yeah, nothing to say but Romeo sucks balls at Brinstar. Not gonna lie.

I might be able to do some smashing on Saturday =P I'd love to try out my new secret weapon.

Top Bottom