• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
so is this going down on saturday or what?
... if not, i will host a tournament at my house again, and this time we will start in the morning.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Well.....I guess hosting a smash fest at my house this sat. is out of the question. Since everyone will be else were.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
All those who were asking for information about oc3, rick posted the link to the thread a page or 2 back. Anyone else able to bring anything to oc3?

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Heh, looks like nothin tonight. Anyone wanna come tomorrow? Seems better to plan a bit a head.

Anyone interested PM me.

anto

Smash Apprentice
High School Tournaments are cool.
That said....
Eastlake High School will be hosting a tournament on Friday, June 8th starting at 3 pm to about 7 pm. It is a fundraiser for one of the Engineering clubs at my school cuz they are trying to get to Hawaii for some Botball tournament. But yeah due to the time constraints I'm sure it will be played the same way as last time....

Singles
Best of 1
Double Elimination
4 Stock
8 Minute
Random Stage (MLG)

Semi-Finals and Finals will be best of 3 and played on the cool lag free projector we have on campus.

It will be located in Room IT-10. Prices will be $5 pre-registered and $7 at the door. Last time the pot was
1st- $35
2nd- $10
3rd- $5
might be more this time depending on the number of people they get, but don't forget it's a fundraiser.

Anyone that plans to attend I suggest you get to Eastlake before 3 otherwise they will be forced to make a separate bracket again and people that come together will be forced to play against each other. Eastlake lets out at 2:15 pm.

If you have any questions pm me.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
That said....
Eastlake High School will be hosting a tournament on Friday, June 8th starting at 3 pm to about 7 pm. It is a fundraiser for one of the Engineering clubs at my school cuz they are trying to get to Hawaii for some Botball tournament. But yeah due to the time constraints I'm sure it will be played the same way as last time....

Singles
Best of 1
Double Elimination
4 Stock
8 Minute
Random Stage (MLG)

Semi-Finals and Finals will be best of 3 and played on the cool lag free projector we have on campus.

It will be located in Room IT-10. Prices will be $5 pre-registered and $7 at the door. Last time the pot was
1st- $35
2nd- $10
3rd- $5
might be more this time depending on the number of people they get, but don't forget it's a fundraiser.

Anyone that plans to attend I suggest you get to Eastlake before 3 otherwise they will be forced to make a separate bracket again and people that come together will be forced to play against each other. Eastlake lets out at 2:15 pm.

Sounds doable! At first I thought "Dang, can't make it... school gets out at 2:54 for us..." but then realized it's senior personal use day OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES... which means NO SCHOOL FOR SENIORS. I'll think about heading over there. Hopefully. Just maybe. Probably. :)

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
That said....

Singles
Best of 1
Double Elimination
4 Stock
8 Minute
Random Stage (MLG)

1st- $35
2nd- $10
3rd- $5

count me in i need to get some more practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY

^ best ninja movie eveR!!

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone going to Amon's be able to give me a ride from Point Loma/Sunset Cliffs? I can provide gas money should that be needed. I need to know by around 2:30 to see if I have to bus there or not. PM me if you can for information.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
That said....

Singles
Best of 1
Double Elimination
4 Stock
8 Minute
Random Stage (MLG)

1st- $35
2nd- $10
3rd- $5

I found two sites called East Lake High School on the GSC. One says Associated Student Body, and the other says City of Chula Vista: Eastlake Branch-Eastlake High School Campus. Which one is it? Got an address?

nublet06

Smash Lord
I think im gonna drive up to this saturday morning........kick some butt.

drive an hour back and stay in fullerton

go home sunday night.

i dont think any Palmdale people will be coming with me unless they drive seperate. edrees you wanna team?

oh yeah is this gonna be at the oceanview thingy cause i have a friend that lives right next to that so im interested.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
unless something changes in the next half hour, I am going to be busing over so could someone pick me up around 5 at the Escondido transit center? I'm easy to recognize, I'll be holding a cube, or a bag with a cube and wearing leather bracers.

EDIT: Got one, Thanks Amon.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
On occasion, you should try to go out of your way to make to further events I traveling 2 hours by bus to smash today. If you can make your way down to the triweekly. its worth the travel for the people, the smash, and the atmosphere.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so Confirmed so far: BOSS, Deth, Maple, kyubikirby, and ireallyhatepozers.

Anyone else wanna come? The more the better.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I think im gonna drive up to this saturday morning........kick some butt.

drive an hour back and stay in fullerton

go home sunday night.

i dont think any Palmdale people will be coming with me unless they drive seperate. edrees you wanna team?

oh yeah is this gonna be at the oceanview thingy cause i have a friend that lives right next to that so im interested.
O ****, Roffle is coming! I wanna play your Luigi =P should be good.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Would it be best to ask for whichever Saturday is available, as long as you have a certain amount of notice if it's this one?

Top Bottom