• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm bringing a TV and cube to OC3 as well.

By the way I'm working to get information on what time the venue opens up and the exact location (it's on campus, close to the Dogghouse if you guys remember that one) so I'll post that up here ASAP.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I haven't even seen information for OC3 yet. When, where, etc. When I know I can let you guys know if I can bring stuff. Right now I'm looking at a cube and four chairs, but I'll see what I can do.

Edrees, you're wonderful. Thanks for helping out still :)

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'll be here for getyourtournament.com coverage, so put me down for a tv-to-comp link and a vcr.

I think this will be my first trip to a SD tournament in any game. :)

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
One more. Is there internet connection? If there is, then I'm going to try the live broadcast this time. I got the first part of it taken care of, now I just need to get online with it.

--GCII

Zephyr

Smash Lord
It's page 300.

THIS...

IS...

SPARTAAA!!!

Not even a page after the announcement and we've got 7 TV's. Amazing.

Hey, if you need help with OC3, anything at all (except money, I don't have any), don't hesitate to ask.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
It's page 300.

THIS...

IS...

SPARTAAA!!!

Not even a page after the announcement and we've got 7 TV's. Amazing.

Hey, if you need help with OC3, anything at all (except money, I don't have any), don't hesitate to ask.
Tch, page 225 for me. Cool people have more posts per page.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
So the Friday thing can't happen, we dont have the venue. Never fear..seems we can probably get the Lodge back for SATURDAY!!!

I got this message;

But definitely let me know if you want to throw an event any other time. I can reserve the Lodge for you and make things happen. Its just that on Kuncocshun (Friday Jun 1), my supervisor wants to see something that TechComm threw - thats all.

So let me know if you want to do anything on Saturday or whenever. I can reserve the lodge and get you a projector depending on availability.
So yeah I responded back asking if he could help me out with the lodge on Saturday. Stay tuned :D

Rickety

Peace and Love
OC3. SoCal!

For all information regarding OC3, please check out The OC3 Smashboards Thread :]

We really gotta push for donations for OC3, which will allow us to help with the venue, as well as Japanese smashers, plus everyone's favorite friend, Mr. David Cao! <3

I'm so glad to see Boss is helping out with everything, this will require a lot of support from everybody :]

Donations will be collected at the triweekly :]

<3
rick(ety)

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
These high school tournaments... are they after school, just on campus? Really, post about them if non-students are able to come. (Or even if they aren't, heh.)

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
yo man the high school tournament i went to was weird. freakin FD ONLY, 6 minute time limit, and even though their scrubs, its still a challenge playing them. so many dash attacks, rolls, and its hard to guess how good they are because a kid who looks like he hasnt played an hour of smash starts to shffl aerials at u. i was using falco and was trying to pillar em but they just roll whenever u get close and it gets really frustrating. i hate to john but im still surprised that i lost.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
When they do that, just SHL them from a distance. Rolling won't help you escape that.

Camping helps. =D

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, don't underestimate basic skill. It's amazing how drastically a slight change in attitude can effect your performance.

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
Rickety here :]

School Tournaments are too fun :]

Romeo and I used to think LanceStern was the best Falco, evah. :-P

That being said, my first tournament ever was at Morse High School :-P
(5th out of 80+, without knowing how to short-hop, wavedash, etc. Rolling C-sticks are too good ;) )

Who has the Power items in Pokemon and wants to let me borrow them? :]

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i wanna go to the san diego triweeklies!! i just dont know how to get there pff if anyone can tell me how to get to the tourney...

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
Rickety, again.

i wanna go to the san diego triweeklies!! i just dont know how to get there pff if anyone can tell me how to get to the tourney...
Vives en Tijuana? Quiero jugar con los smashers in Mexico :]

Take the 5 Freeway and exit on La Jolla Village Drive. Check the first page of this site for the best directions :]

$BONE$

Smash Ace
please start posting the highschool tournaments up on this thread so that more of us can come. i wanted to go to that.

Top Bottom