• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

spiffo

Smash Cadet
me = carlos, you know me, I owned you with bowser once, at least thats how the legends go.
amid-whatever, = brian, that one guy who you were playing when you had to stop playing at 2 stock each. he was fox you were marth. I think.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Amon Amarth, I apologize. I suppose that did come across rather harshly. It's just that in junior high, I lost a dear friend because he got into drugs, weed, smoking, and all that. Changed me forever. I developed a prejudice against drugs and now I fear them. There's just something frightening about something that will make a person not behave like themself. It's unnatural, I dunno.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
OMG the new SSBB trailer has been leaked! You may see some non-nintendo stars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DHTfVpFK7w
Lmfao.

I!!!!...I JUST WANNA TELL YOU BOUT...Sonic?

Amon Amarth, I apologize. I suppose that did come across rather harshly. It's just that in junior high, I lost a dear friend because he got into drugs, weed, smoking, and all that. Changed me forever. I developed a prejudice against drugs and now I fear them. There's just something frightening about something that will make a person not behave like themself. It's unnatural, I dunno.
Understandable. Smoking weed should be only for the poeple who are chilled and calmed and do not let it interfere with their lives, its definatly not for everyone.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Lawsuits, Goodbyes, and Responses

I'll contact ya when I get more details :) But it'll happen! Only catch: cash through checks.
Awesome stuff :] When I get back from my trip, we should plan things out :]

Count me in. We should all enter Evo, dude. I'm not sure if you got my PM, Rickety, but there's a 3S/MvC2/CvS2/ST tourney at PC Gamelink up here at San Marcos on saturday, June 2nd.
Yeah, I got your PM's :] 3S will be too fun! :]

yea man thanks for making it down here. hopefully next time there is more time so it isn't just one game in a series :ohwell: but i believe there is going to be another one in a week or so. i'll post something if there is and hopefully more sd ppl can make it
It was fun! I hope I can make it, my car's "Check Engine" Indicator went on on my way there, and now I need to take it to get checked out :-/

Im hungry now, peace my brothers. and have fun Rickety at the 8 day camping trip :(. Who am i gonna smash with?
You can smash with Patrick, since we know how much he loves playing with you
;-)

Hey all, last night/ this morning was way chill. Thanks for commin out and u all are welcome over anytime. Now for the Results... (which i'm sure you all are dying for haha)

Doubles:
1. BB Hood (Boss + Bone)
2. Maple Syrup (Deth + Maple)
3. Team 619 (Romeo619 + Jon619)
4. Earnie Reyez Jr.
5. Waffle Sapple
5. Holy Knights
7. Team Armando

Singles:
1. Bone
2. Boss
3. Romeo619
4. Maple
5. Jon619
6. Pnoy
7. Yloh
7. Teet
9. Deth
9. Amon Amarth
9. LHG
11. Mark
11. Kits
Crazy Results! SD Love and Harmony is too good!
I wish I would've made it :-(

I wanna thank anto too. without him inviting rick and tony our school wouldn't have been owned as bad as it was. I uh... came close to placing.
Down Throw to KNEE!

hi

mike hijacked doodles account right now cuz hes at work and im at andrews and camerons place

im reallly bored

hence i hijacked his account

GG
I love you, Vietgamer! I should call you soon! :]

Rickety! we need to practice our 2D fighting games for Evo. i play too much World of Warcraft. im starting to see the effect its taken on my Smash game.
For sure! <3
I totally understand what you men by Wow affecting your smash, I feel the sam way with Pokemon! :-P

But yes, we should have more Peace and Love training sessions! :] <3 :] <3

WTF at noobs at gamecrazy knowing how to waveshine, wd, SHL and all this shit. random as hell. thanks anto for letting us chill at your place and grats at second.

too bad i couldn't enter the gamecrazy tourney, smash is too expensive :/
SD is too good :]
And smash is expensive! Do what TOny does and hustle new people at school :-P

i got 5th ): tony and rick were amazing
Thank you! But Tony beat me really badly, I wonder why I ever promised to only play Marth v. Falcon against him if we ever fight in a tournament :-P

Haha, I'll pass. I don't do that. T_T
Zack and I are too cool for no school :]
Play with me Zack! <3

oh fo sho man. hopefully more good sd ppl will make it down for the next one, cuz frankly kids at our school need to get owned cuz they are bad sports and give you the dirtiest look when they lose and can't even say gg ahha.
Just have the Harmony619 crew, Jon, Romeo & Bone, and they will have plenty of owning to do :]

----

Whew!
So much quoting!

Bad News:
Car is broken, which may hamper UCLA plans :-/
Nicky owned me at Pokemon :-P
and...
my family is being sued for $550,000. (Patrick knows what I'm talking about) :(

I may need to drop out of school/smash to help my family out with a job again, but that is all worst case scenario stuff. If I become homeless, would anybody like to house a hobo-boy with a heart of gold??? <3 :] <3 :]

But enough bad news, some good news is that I'll be going on a 8 day road trip for School starting tomorrow, so I hope it'll help me to clear my mind and get things in order again. I want to say that I'll miss you all and love you all very much!

See you Soon! Don't surpass me even more than you guys already have!

<3
rick

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Bad News:
Car is broken, which may hamper UCLA plans :-/
Nicky owned me at Pokemon :-P
and...
my family is being sued for $550,000. (Patrick knows what I'm talking about) :(

I may need to drop out of school/smash to help my family out with a job again, but that is all worst case scenario stuff. If I become homeless, would anybody like to house a hobo-boy with a heart of gold??? <3 :] <3 :]

But enough bad news, some good news is that I'll be going on a 8 day road trip for School starting tomorrow, so I hope it'll help me to clear my mind and get things in order again. I want to say that I'll miss you all and love you all very much!

See you Soon! Don't surpass me even more than you guys already have!

<3
rick
Should the worst happen, I would have a place for you starting on the 9th, but lets hope that it does not come to that.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
you guys smelt that at the ballroom.....?

edit:

on another note, i am still down for driving to LA. i just need everyones participation on gas as its going to be very expensive for me to pay for it all. please everyone contact me on whether we're still going. i.e. JON, ROMEO, PATRICK (possibly DOODLES?) 6192530384

worst case scenario... room in edrees's car for us? ^_^

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
ucla

ucla is gonna kick ***. maple, myself, and deth will be going for sure. c u all there!

p.s. VeryIMPORTANT Info... new rule for smashfests at my house...

You must drop acid before or during the smashing. F*ck the DARE program. haha ;)

Zack353

Smash Ace
What the **** rick? That's effin' gay. I hate people who try to make money off of lawsuits on purpose. I wish you best of luck in that.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
So I see there's suppose to be an event on June 1st at UCSD? If I can make it do I just show up or something? Although right now it's looking like I probably won't be able to make it.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
So I see there's suppose to be an event on June 1st at UCSD? If I can make it do I just show up or something? Although right now it's looking like I probably won't be able to make it.
Nah, you can't just show up. There's a ton of paperwork to fill out, gotta be interviewed to make sure you're good to come. Then you have to talk to the Sixth College Lodge board members, show some ID and make sure you're really who you say you are. Then you have to recreate the entire Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up" music video for them.

Yeah. Tough ****.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Rick Astley's voice is too manly.

Rick, all you have to do is shout "HELP!" really loudly. Then it'll be easy from there. >.> But anyway, have fun on your road trip!

I'm getting obsessed over pokemon.... -_-

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i'm home from school now, so whenever you want to smash just call me up. 858 776 0707. that especially means you tony, since you live right next to me.

Zack353

Smash Ace
This one is the last one?! :(

I might have to start showing up to smashfests if it is. :(

FLACO TYPOS FTW

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Last one? ****, I haven't even shown up for any one.
Well, last summer there were no Triweeklies at all, except for the one Zephyr and Vietgamer and all their friends hosted, which I pretty much considered a Triweekly because it had all the same people. But before that tournament, lots of people were begging to have a Triweekly. So if it gets set up, many people will still come. By the way, how did you guys get the lodge back?

araknophobik

Smash Master
sorry, i meant last one of the year at ucsd
being that cao and edrees wont be there next year, i dont think it should be expected for the future triweeklys to be held in ucsd

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna smash on the weekends? I dont have a ride or anything since ricks gone, but yea, i still wanna play.

If anyones in da hood, gimme a call......but i dont know my cell number so i guess you cant.....

Well peace out hommies

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
fricken tony. i made a post earlier calling you out. I'm home now so i can play whenever, even after school on weekdays. so... yea. CALL ME. you have my number i think, if not 858 776 0707

Suxor

Smash Cadet
Im down to play smash on the weekends or join in on a smash fest im in Pomona

im me anyone whos down

XxInReveri3xX

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm in for the smashfest if you're not too far away from me.

How ironic; while I can go to UCLA (Representing San Diego with Ganon pride =P) I won't be able to attend the triweekly. Since it's the day before my SAT IIs, I'll need to stay home and study =/

Team Giza

Smash Lord
I am not going anything soon. I am up for whatevers. I live in Paradise Hills (which is near National City for those who don't know) but I usually can get to places. For the most part I am free to bring a TV to wherever too. I'm usually on AIM but if not send me a PM abouts it.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm 100% sure I am going to host a smash fest, but I need to know who's in.

Who's in?
im pretty sure romeo, jon & i are in for it saying that its not going to be on saturday. are we having a mini tournament? hmmm? i call out all the new smashers to attend this & the tournament on the 1st as we welcome all new faces.

i will be hosting tournaments this summer with some special guests to look out for. so look forward to this san diego. <3333 ;D

bonezies misses rick & nicky & hope that all is okayyy<33

everybody going this saturday get plenty of rest as we are leaving very early... this includes you boss, kyle & deth.

Top Bottom