• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity, if there was a tournament in Escondido, who would come? I've been thinking of hosting one using my high school's campus, but they haven't responded to my e-mails to their help desk, asking about renting their facilities. :( But just in case the opportunity arises sometime, who would come?
I would definatly come. Seeing as I live close by.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
I was the dude with long hair that took 2nd (in the upper division).
Hmm... were you playing as Samus? If so, I think I remember you. Oh, and I didn't stay for the end of the tournament, so I don't know how it turned out.

Edit: I was the only Zelda player in the Upper Division. I played both Zelda and Shiek though, alternating halfway through my stock each game I played.

Edit: Oh btw, who took first? Someone here? Do they have an account on SWF? What is it?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I left this thing on for about an hour. When I came back, this battle was still going. o_0

"This ***** be tripping up all on your grill, Magikarp!"

"Magikarp, hit him with a splash attack!"

"Magikarp, use Hyper Beam!"

"Great, Magikarp! Now use splash!"

"You can do it, Magikarp! I believe in you!"

"Fool! My Magikarp is immune to other Magikarps' Splash attacks!"

"You call that a splash attack!? Magikarp, show him what a real splash attack looks like!"

"Hello? I- I- I'm in the middle of something right now...Team Rocket? Team Rocket can suck on my balls. Magikarp, splash attack!"

I could go on.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... were you playing as Samus? If so, I think I remember you. Oh, and I didn't stay for the end of the tournament, so I don't know how it turned out.

Edit: I was the only Zelda player in the Upper Division. I played both Zelda and Shiek though, alternating halfway through my stock each game I played.

Edit: Oh btw, who took first? Someone here? Do they have an account on SWF? What is it?
Yeah I play samus. Pnoy took first.

romeo619

Smash Ace
Okay, we're trying to figure out, Who WANTS, and CAN go to UCLA III. The tourney is on MAY 26th You guys NEED to let us know, we don't want any last minute hectic shit again. This tourney is in 2 weeks, so if you need to convince your parents to let you go, you have TWO WEEKS. Also, It's a possibilty we MAY stay get housed/get a motel for the night if it runs too late. Pleaaaase let us know if you can try and make it. We have at least 3 or 4 drivers if it comes to that, so we have enough space for you bitches just let us know! We're trying to get as much SD as we can! San Diahgo Love homies.

Drivers

1.Bone

1.Edrees

1.Rickety

Possible Attendies
1.St Patrick
2.Romeo619
3.Jon619
4.Anto
5.Doodles?
Anyone else?

rick can u post this in the first page

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
I think I know who you're talking about. There were a lot of marth players there, though, but I think I know who you're talking about.
He was quite a character this guy. He would bellow "GG!" after every match he won, uproriously. (I mean, he really said like, "GEE GEE!." He was wearing a orange hawaiin shirt, had short black hair, and his marth was the white costumed one. He was a great player. At least I thought so then... He claimed to have participated in other tournaments as well. I remember him saying that the inclusion of Rainbow Cruise in the neutral stages was unorthodox.

BTW, I haven't seen you on the GSC. Oh, and do you plan on attending the next library tourney next year?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
smash till dawn (STD)

smashfest/small tourney tonight at my place.

time:8:00pm-whenever
place: 5456 gooseberry way, oceanside, 92057
cell: 760-277-3522

confirmed:
*me
*maple (kyle)
*deth
*rickety
*nightblade
*yloh
*romeo619
*jon619
*amon amarth + 1
*bone

so far 4 tvs and 5 cubes.
All are welcome!

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Oh I'll go for sure. Ricky, car pool? <3

I can bring a cube, but no smash and no TV. Since my money is currently going to gas, girlfriend, and car, I'm saving my tips for a TV </3

Zack353

Smash Ace
I have now decided that I am going to play as CAPPPPTAIIIINNNNNN FALLLLCOONNNNN

...At the next Tri weekly.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman

confirmed:
*me
*maple (kyle)
*deth
*sean
*rickety

so far 3 tvs and 2 cubes.
All are welcome!
Hey man, I'll join in if you dont mind. I live in Esco, pretty close to where you are. If it's cool, can I hit up your cell or something to confirm me going?

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest and Tournament tonight sweet! Count me in! Hey Nightblade, I'll bring a game for your empty cube.

LHG

Smash Journeyman

confirmed:
*me
*maple (kyle)
*deth
*rickety
*nightblade
*yloh
*romeo619
*jon619
*amon amarth + 1

so far 4 tvs and 5 cubes.
All are welcome!
Sounds sweet, our group might head over kind of late if we do come. That's us as in PNOY, J Flo, Boogaloo Mark, Armando, Br!x and myself. We're thinking of doing it, like 30% undecided at the moment. We'll bring a cube and that small @$$ TV as well. :laugh:

In other news... OMFG EVO WEST HERE!??!!??! OMFG...... LET'S DO THIS!!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
LOL, I wasn't wondering what EVO West was, just to let you know. It's just crazy that it got moved here all the way from Vegas. >_<

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Sounds sweet, our group might head over kind of late if we do come. That's us as in PNOY, J Flo, Boogaloo Mark, Armando, Br!x and myself. We're thinking of doing it, like 30% undecided at the moment. We'll bring a cube and that small @$$ TV as well. :laugh:

In other news... OMFG EVO WEST HERE!??!!??! OMFG...... LET'S DO THIS!!
we will be playing for a long time, but what time would u guys be cruising over if so?

LHG

Smash Journeyman
we will be playing for a long time, but what time would u guys be cruising over if so?
Probably no later than 9 or 9:30, we had something else to do that ended just now (at 8) but we should be heading over within the hour. We only live in San Marcos, so it'll be a quick drive down. See all of you there. ;)

Top Bottom