• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
with trip sapling/exploding balloons I couldn't go HAM like I usually would. It's the sad reality that if going against custom villager you absolutely have to out camp him If you manage to get a lead. Now I just need to apply that since yesterday was my first time seeing/going up against that set up

Last edited:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It's a mixed bag. I know some Marios who have a pretty easy time vs Rosalina as long as they get the lead and bop Luma. I'm still convinced it's just me being bad.

TehLamp

Smash Cadet
NNID
TehLamp
Custom Shulk is the answer. I'm feeling it. So many movement options to get around the stage it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

nikoryan

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone!
I'm KO and i'm new to the smash 4 community here because I've been at school in Lubbock at Texas Tech and will be in pharmacy school next year in Abilene. As for my summers and school breaks, I'll be here in San Antonio. Are y'all still doing weeklies every Thursday? If so, I'd love to come out and meet and play some of y'all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Weeklies every Thursday at Otaku Cafe, and every Sunday at Ultra Arcade. Bigger events are posted on the OP. :applejack:

SanAntonioSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone!
I'm KO and i'm new to the smash 4 community here because I've been at school in Lubbock at Texas Tech and will be in pharmacy school next year in Abilene. As for my summers and school breaks, I'll be here in San Antonio. Are y'all still doing weeklies every Thursday? If so, I'd love to come out and meet and play some of y'all.
Welcome! I host every Wednesday night 8:45-1:00. I live in the stone oak area so I am far from most, so usually just a few people. Good luck in pharmacy school. Hit me up with any questions about the field, I'm a nuclear pharmacist in town.

Last edited:

nikoryan

Smash Cadet
Welcome! I host every Wednesday night 8:45-1:00. I live in the stone oak area so I am far from most, so usually just a few people. Good luck in pharmacy school. Hit me up with any questions about the field, I'm a nuclear pharmacist in town.
That's awesome! I'll for sure be asking you questions. Hopefully I can play you sometime.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I got extremely drunk Tuesday. I was throwing up all over downtown. Idk if I can handle another night this week.

Unless Luna has some nice white womenz

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
SA's LoS1 Weekly 10 Stream is up. Tourney in about 15 unless registration is still hot.
Twitch.tv/210smash

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Shout outs to the handful (practically all) of Mayflash GCN adapters all failing mid tourney.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
At the tournament on Thursday, some people that played on the Wii U's that had mayflash adapters claimed that their controllers weren't working properly. I personally never had a problem with them when I'm playing at home though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Probably fine if you wanna play on your own Suspect. Otherwise, unreliable. I've had at least 4 instances of Mayflash adapters failing on me in games. :applejack:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yeah I think it that's what I played on when kyle beat me :awesome:

I'm not paying $50 plus for an official one tho. But I want to grab a Wii u now while they're on sale for $200.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Probably can't handle the decision which input to send first of multiple controllers send an input at the same time so it shuts itself down. Can't emulate protected property so soon.

:phone:

Top Bottom