• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If we exclude Mega and try to keep the triangle stuff going for the rest of the rankings.
Well wait, that puts Santi and FCF at an awkward spot.

Espy prime constantly killing themselves? Santi loses to jopan who loses to me.
paw beats castro who beats incendiary who beats paw, and I think Valdens beats paw? But he no longer attending the top 10 thing so there's that
Sylveon now beats paw beats Incendiary too not sure on castro yet, FCF beat me barely but loses to jopan santi.

This is tough, feel like the cutoff for skill goes more of Megafox > espy prime > Santi Me FCF Jopan (???) > Sylveon Paw Valdens Incendiary Castro

I do not think anyone after 11 has beaten anyone above them. (excluding Valdens since no longer attending)
Wins for Mindless and HM are hazy, but think HM beat incendiary in mario ditto sometimes and Mindless beat HM once or twice?

Last edited:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Jopan and I are even. I wouldn't say he beats me or I beat him, I'm not sure what our recent record the last 5 sets are. I feel like prime and I are very close especially when I don't get gimped.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I will have my half of los10 videos uploaded today. I will probably have time to do another instructional/informational type video this week. I'm still working on the commentary situation (probably need an audio mixer/better headphones and mics). And hopefully I will have the SAM hype/spoof video done by next Thursday.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I do not think anyone after 11 has beaten anyone above them. (excluding Valdens since no longer attending)
Wins for Mindless and HM are hazy, but think HM beat incendiary in mario ditto sometimes and Mindless beat HM once or twice?
I'm 2-1 vs Incendiary.
I'm 0-1 vs Mindless.

If we exclude Mega and try to keep the triangle stuff going for the rest of the rankings.
Well wait, that puts Santi and FCF at an awkward spot.

Espy prime constantly killing themselves? Santi loses to jopan who loses to me.
paw beats castro who beats incendiary who beats paw, and I think Valdens beats paw? But he no longer attending the top 10 thing so there's that
Sylveon now beats paw beats Incendiary too not sure on castro yet, FCF beat me barely but loses to jopan santi.

This is tough, feel like the cutoff for skill goes more of Megafox > espy prime > Santi Me FCF Jopan (???) > Sylveon Paw Valdens Incendiary Castro

Don't forget I'm 2-0 vs jopan ;)

We need to have a battle royale (with cheese) round robin. Everyone is so fun to play.

somebody play me today

Last edited:

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
All these "I'm 1-0 with this guy, I'm 2-1 with this player" and I'm just sitting here like.... Lol

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
All these "I'm 1-0 with this guy, I'm 2-1 with this player" and I'm just sitting here like.... Lol
Out of 10 LoS1 Weeklies, 2 SAMs, and several UAs, these frequencies are low. Y'all being murdered by killers too early.
Statistics are raging out of my Asian mind. When I get home, Imma be tallying up your matches, opponents and good god if I feel like doing Win-Lose ratios.

Hell, I haven't tallied 210Smash videos since LoS1W05. But with Santi uploading his half, I'll probably just make the thumbnails instead.
:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I made my own playlist and have 25 videos, not including the Paw's Spaghetti video.
Is this a tradition? From Paw's Pizza in brawl, to Paw's Spaghetti in Smash 4. We're a mexican italian restaurant, League of Salad

Paw mains Zero Salad Samus

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
Lol
I made my own playlist and have 25 videos, not including the Paw's Spaghetti video.
Is this a tradition? From Paw's Pizza in brawl, to Paw's Spaghetti in Smash 4. We're a mexican italian restaurant, League of Salad

Paw mains Zero Salad Samus
Lol, I though zero suit salad woulda been better but still, this is just hilarious

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Santi hasn't started uploading yet so guess I'm being a statistician though I prefer to be a mathematician.
vs Player | Matches Recorded
Azure | *
Denti | *
Dojo | *
Espy | *****
FCF | **
HeroMystic | *
Jopan | ***
KJ | *
Megafox | ***
Paw | **
Santi | *****
Slush | ***
Sync | *
Trela | *
Valdens | *

vs Character | Matches Recorded
CF | *
Diddy | *******
DK | *
Fox | ***
Greninja | *
Little Mac | **
Mario | *
Ness | *
Pac-Man | *
Palutena | **
Pikachu | *
Rosalina | ***
Shulk | **
Sonic | ******
Yoshi | ***
ZSS | **

Round | Matches recorded
W1 | *
W2 | *
W3 | **
WQ | *****
WS | ******
WF | **
L5 | *
L6 | *
L7 | *
LQ | **
LS | ****
LF | ******
GF | **

Doubles | ****
Apparently clicking table headers auto sorts them. My organizational soul just got giddy.

*looks at Paw's playlist and Slush's playlist*

Last edited:

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
These points be the realest!
Really really?
Really really. Donkey, really really

Top Bottom