• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I am laughing because the game has not even been out a month and you're already complaining like he has been dominating for years.

Don't ever change, Slush.
Be you.
KIT 2103264310

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The fact Diddy is so out there like MK/IC to the rest of high tier compared to Sheik/Rosa because thankfully for the nerfs that happened to those two, doesn't mean it's a good thing still.
It's not a good sign either way and my guess is unless Trela dominates with Shulk or Razer with Morton Salt, Diddy will be Top 3 in today's tournament.

A month into the game and he is used to this extent by more than just that sarcastic example I was using in the previous page. Just means it will turn into another MK if the patch doesn't happen in 4 or so months.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Ew. "Patch this", "Patch that." There's a reason why I stray away from Proj Meh and LoL communities.
And if this is all I hear from Sm4sh as well, well **** tough **** for me.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't really enjoy patches either, but since Nintendo is already doing em, might as well try and pray for the best out of them.
Like zelda getting a 1% buff on Utilt, that made her jump up a good few spots.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'd rather wait a month or two for characters to develop before we start swinging the nerf hammer around.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My mudda does keep it pretty hot in my apartment since 75 degrees in here is cold to her :^)

Diddy is dumb but I honestly haven't faced one yet to honestly really complain about him. I would've gone to the tournament if everything was set in stone when I wanted it to be monday. That and I would've loved to know that I had to be around for carpet cleaning (which they did a **** job on).

Last edited:

Mindles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMindless
3DS FC
5026-5818-5094
My mudda does keep it pretty hot in my apartment since 75 degrees in here is cold to her :^)

Diddy is dumb but I honestly haven't faced one yet to honestly really complain about him. I would've gone to the tournament if everything was set in stone when I wanted it to be monday. That and I would've loved to know that I had to be around for carpet cleaning (which they did a **** job on).
PlaySp5000 ,he is a good diddy.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah I played Santi a bunch last time I saw him, but because it was my 2nd or 3rd time touching a 3DS and I still felt it was awkward how anybody could play smash on it. I honestly didn't shield in 99% of my matches. Prolly used the shield button a total of 5 times in 20+ matches lol

CCCM89

Smash Ace
anyone up for some matches on 3ds, or do I have a better chance of eating my car in one bite, because I want to know how I'm spending the rest of my night. :p

well the car was delicious, but I'd still like to play someone.

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Anyone going to ultra today? And somebody put me on the player list on the OP

Texas smash is incredible.

Super fun tournament.

Megafox is the truth. When I was 13 I wanted to be the best smash player ever. IIt'scrazy that megafox actually is.

I will improve my game and not be so dumb.

Last edited:

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
Ultra had its doors closed until 1:30 if anyone went earlier and thought it was closed. i think the tournament is still happening.

Edit: still going on. There's like 20 or so registered so far

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Damnit. I thought it was too late around 2:17 and didn't go to Ultra.
At home now, too lazy to go.

I'll add you Kj. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Man I still looking for adapters, and I believe a couple weeks ago somebody in a /v/ thread dropped a link where you can possibly buy GC adapters from the site, but thing is it said they'd restock the 6th (yesterday) but now it says
Pending stock arrival. * Expected stock arrival 12/16/14 *

I also just checking the site cause who knows, maybe that's when it'll ship everywhere else as well.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ultra had its doors closed until 1:30 if anyone went earlier and thought it was closed. i think the tournament is still happening.

Edit: still going on. There's like 20 or so registered so far
That dude that beat you yesterday Mindless...he must of got a lot better fast, cause I 2-0'd him in losers at that first Ultra tournament. And you're better than I am so wtf breh

Valdens

Smash Ace
Would anyone be interested in some practice at my place early on Sunday? If there's enough interest we could just make it a fest or do a free/$1 mini tournament.

I can't just **** around with Brawl familiarity and be good at this game. It's lab hitting time as soon as finals are over.

Open wide Megafox:

...eventually.

Last edited:

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
That dude that beat you yesterday Mindless...he must of got a lot better fast, cause I 2-0'd him in losers at that first Ultra tournament. And you're better than I am so wtf breh
I played bad :~(

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Adapters available again at places next week on the 15th (or at least gamestop, dunno bout best buy n such)
Hopefully I can pre order one when I go tomorrow.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
Mmn, if the new controllers feel like I think they will, I might as well, though I did notice that the older gamecube controllers made it difficult for me to short hop. I'm hoping those buttons feel smother, otherwise I'll stick with the classic controler that I've started getting used to.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If the GC adapters being available next Monday again is true, we should have a smashfest. I been playing hyrule warriors on the av cables instead of HDMI, so unless there's input lag or something we can still kinda use CRTs to play smash 4 I think?

Dunno if the rest of you been using more than one tv or something at the smashfests since I haven't been going to em.

Last edited:
Top Bottom