• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Janky Chess Ranking System.

Edit:
San Antonio LoS8 Stream Up
twitch.tv/210smash
:phone:

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The program takes more than one event to properly set someone within their actual range. He siphoned points off of a lot of newcomers. If he keeps entering before the season is done, his score will more accurately reflect his abilities. :applejack:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Los 1-8 Results
42 Entrants (no, really)
3/05/15

1: Megafox: :4greninja::4falco::4villager::4peach::4fox:
2: SnorlaxPie500: :4mario::4zss::4littlemac::4lucario::4diddy::4bowserjr:
3: KPrime: :4pikachu:
4: Jopan: :rosalina::4sheik:
5: Valdens: :4luigi:
5: Paw: :4zss:
7: KJ: :4marth::4sonic:
7: Incendiary: :4mario:
9: Whiteout: :4dedede:
9: Turbo: :4sonic::4dedede:
9: Castro: :4iggy:
9: Mindless: :4fox::4gaw:
13: Iam: :4dk::4mario:
13: Geoberos: :4diddy:
13: Donte: :4diddy::4ness:
13: Chris: :4luigi:
17: BabyBwake
17: Chewy
17: Lan
17: IconXIII
17: RIP (Heroic)
17: Winds
17: Azure
17: Kev
25: OuO
25: Tai Guy
25: BlackBear!
25: Pangcake
25: Chazz
25: Speedy
25: Sylveon
25: Volume
33: Crashman
33: NinjaFish60
33: Haijynx
33: Josh
33: GTimes
33: PhsycoWard
33: Alice
33: JaredGCom
33: ScootyPuff Jr.
33: FewChainz

Bracker url:http://i.imgur.com/PpCzsC9.png
Videos will be uploaded to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE7brHvleoGA30EWNsHKRSw

Thanks to everyone who came to the tourney, especially KJ <3 We had 42 freakin entrants! We also hit our goal of 12 setups.

See everyone next week!

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Holy **** 42. Nice.
I can make next week, awesome.

I'll get to work on ratings right away. :applejack:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
@ Nike. Nike. I won matches with Mario, ZSS, Lil Mac, Lucario, Diddy, and Bowser Jr.

Megafox also won games with Falco, Villager, Peach, and Fox. Idk if I'm missing any.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think something is wrong with the program I'm using.
Whiteout is somehow higher than Santi. :applejack:

I'm double checking my work. Might have a talk with Nike asap otherwise.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
And I thought weeklies were going to be a stable small group of us around 20~25. Attracting some out of towners rotating every week or something.

Chazz - G'Games bru', I'd wanna play ya some more. I think we can get some fun and lively friendlies going on for crazy gameplay.

@Jopan1026 - Oh boy, it's been Melee since we've played each other in bracket. However this is a different feel since Sheik dittos back then. You were a wall I wanted to overcome back then. Now that wall grew significantly and you've became a literal wall. I may have to set my goals lower, but I'm going for your stocks eventually, chipping away at them one at a time. Don't count out the barrels just yet.

@IconXIII - Sonic sped thru, man. Def' got aerial game to go toe to toe with. Watch them spins, bait out my nair, and go fo' grabs. Til next time.

@Sonic Smooth - Damn Turbo, where you popped from. You be like a ball bounce outta bounds from a rebound off a backboard of the rim, rollin' to the other court for the game securing turn over by doin' a fast break down the middle, poppin' up like a spinshot, spinning like a NAIR, and swooshing it in with spring. I mean good games brotha', we playin' next time.

Hooters' Samurai Teriyaki won this round by one wing. I am devastated and dying. Should let my passengers DJ more often. Gonna clean out the Zune, and freshen it up, remove outdated pony songs, my brother's music, and add my true listings of VGM (and anime) library. Or buy a used iPod cause my max battery life can't even be idle for a whole night. BTW Joe, ride with us sometime and nostalgia over DDR with us.

Edit: Videos. I'll multitask. It's like me eating. I eat slow, but I'll still eat a lot if you give me time.

Last edited:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
@ProofByContrapositive I forgot to thank you Coach Castro. I wouldn't have been able to win with Bowser Jr. without you there in my corner. I'm excited for when the videos come up so we can conduct further analysis.

Shade.

Smash Cadet
I wanna go to events a lot but my schedule kinda sucks. I really wanna face someone closer to where I am, beat someone better or at least lose to someone that isn't Espy

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Just curious, is there any reason there's no stream archives for 210smash? Is it because the matches are uploaded to YouTube?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think you have to edit stuff in your settings so stuff can be archived. Even then when you do archive streams, they go away after a week I think.
Only way to preserve the stream stuff is if you make highlights, dunno how long they can last but that's all I know.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Exactly as Slush said. 210Smash has archives off by default and will go away after some months or so.
Highlights should last until the account is deactivated cause I still have my PS2 DDR test since years ago.
Would it be preferred 210Smash have archives on, though we have a link to the Youtube on the description?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
If Santi continues to upload the direct capture of his stream from OBS (once we get mics working), you should be able to still hear it on his videos.
"Hoo"
"Hah"

Nike.

Smash Hero
Someone make some kind of Nike vs Xyro at SAM3 graphic that I could use on the SAM3 OP. Idc if it's lame, just need something lol.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Someone make some kind of Nike vs Xyro at SAM3 graphic that I could use on the SAM3 OP. Idc if it's lame, just need something lol.
Wait so the MM banner or a banner for the tourney? I kinda combined the both. Rough Draft Ver. 1

The Black American Dream a la mode
The Green Lesbian a la mode

Last edited:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
WHY DA FFUQ DID IT TAKE ME UNTIL NOW TO UNDERSTAND THE REFERENCE TO THE FRONT PAGE GIF!?!?!?!!?!! HOLY **** MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom