• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Mindles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMindless
3DS FC
5026-5818-5094
well, guess I won't be able to make the weekly this time. and I was looking forward to playing all of you again. Still, good luck to those of you with controllers who are able to go.
Have you asked on the FB group im sure someone has one you could use

CCCM89

Smash Ace
@ CCCM89 CCCM89 Why don't you use your 3ds? You seemed pretty comfortable using that.
i'd still be at a dissadvantage, just like I would if i used a gamecube controller, though the gamecube controller would be from not being as comfortable with it while the 3ds's stick is simply not capable of a fine enough response to use it competitively against someone on a n actual controller.

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
good stuff everyone. Gonna shake off this salt and try to do better next time

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Damn, boy be gettin' tendies over nuggs.
Good shazz for today's weeklies, shouts and stuffs when the results get posted.
Will organize my half of the records and @ SnorlaxPie500 SnorlaxPie500 HMU with the 210Smash YT account for me to upload.

HW MM DLC already and they didn't provide a pre-order? I'm getting back in the HW mix.
And K Prime save the life of a cat in your complex, Slush. I would've ran over it blindly. I'm ****ed up shaking from it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Dunno bout pre-orders but getting it is basically if you bought the hyrule pack for all the stuph, all that's left is boss mode soon.

Also thank goodness, Cats are the one animal u shud never kill. K prime the hero

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
We didn't play each other last week. I got stomped by Espy and Kprime. Incendiary met his Mario ditto quota in Austin though.

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
no johns here when it comes to dittos, I think I figured out how to deal with those in the future. I lost a fun and good set with Funcrazyfish, props to him for using those unfavorable characters

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
rofl, some douchebag pulled the Fire alarm at Apex. Now the Fire Department kicked out everyone.

At this point I won't be able to see any matches before I go to work.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I'm late! Been super busy, but I managed to upload the videos. Slush and Castro, you had two videos for your set so I need to combine them and will upload next week when I get into town. Sorry!

http://youtu.be/W99s91BBOJg

I made thumbnails in a rush so don't worry the quality will be improved on. I know some characters need touching up on. Also I did it fast so let me know if I misspelled your name or got your characters wrong. I haven't watched the videos so I was guessing.

Paw, our match didn't want to upload at first but it should be good now. I'll check later to make sure it processed right.

Jopan1026

Smash Cadet
Awesome. I know you said you were busy, but I just wanted to suggest adding "Smash 4 wii u" or something on the thumbnails, as well as "Grand finals" or whatever it is. When I'm looking through a bunch of videos these are things I often look for, so I think it would be helpful even though we are probably the only ones that are going to look at these at the moment. But yeah, this is awesome.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk our game 2 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Thanks, Santi, I'm currently uploading my half of the records onto 210 Smash atm. I'll also take the liberty in filling out the descriptions as soon as Nike uploads the bracket. I had a notepad for my set up so I think I have Round and players correct.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Should edit the titles of the videos to match each other
On it -- fixed my titles to match Santi's -- and will add Round to his titles as soon as I can see the bracket for reference. And guess since he already started the thumbnails, I'll let him finish the job to keep it consistent since I don't know his photo-style.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
yeah good job on that dummy
Ban and strike smashville <3
Thanks, Santi, I'm currently uploading my half of the records onto 210 Smash atm. I'll also take the liberty in filling out the descriptions as soon as Nike uploads the bracket. I had a notepad for my set up so I think I have Round and players correct.
Thanks. You can edit the titles to whatever looks best. I'm not sure of protocol on what they should have included in them.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Did castro and I's matches not get uploaded?
Also paw wants his match vs razer uploaded so dunno when but eventually need to somehow give that to you santi.

Top Bottom