• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nike is alive?!

Grinding customs I think is easier when doing the Master/Crazy orders.
As for the $$$
30 or so cause it's very likely 12 or so hours to get all customs if focusing on just that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why the hell would I ever buy the inferior version of the game?

Also Castro, you ain't getting **** for 4 hours of customs. I guarantee it. :applejack:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
how would one grind, exactly? what's the most efficient way? and to grind for you, would I be doing this on your system, or is there some trade function I was not aware of? I ask this because I am greedy and want your money. ^_^

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Dunno if still looking fer stuff Santi. But if you really are willing to go out and spend moneyz while also hoping for good quality, the best you can do is either PC masterrace subreddit, random threads on /v/ when they talk about video cards, or just /g/ in general.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Slush. I bought the Lenovo Y50. It said gaming laptop so I figured it had everything I needed :p
I really just needed the quad core processor with decent ghz. I think it turbo boosts to 3.4 which is good enough for streaming. I'm not sure what the graphics card is on it, but I can always just upgrade that when I need to.

My main problem now is figuring out these damn px22 headphones. I'm having trouble hooking both up so there can be two commentators.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
Right, so my controller is broken. Is anybody willing to bring a spare Pro Controller to the weekly tomorrow for me to use? I should be able to get a replacement in a couple days, but I just need something I am comfortable using for the weekly. Will anyone help me out with this?

Mindles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMindless
3DS FC
5026-5818-5094
Right, so my controller is broken. Is anybody willing to bring a spare Pro Controller to the weekly tomorrow for me to use? I should be able to get a replacement in a couple days, but I just need something I am comfortable using for the weekly. Will anyone help me out with this?
I'll let you borrow my nunchuck jk don't hurt me

Nike.

Smash Hero
Reminder that tmrw (Thursday) is the weekly! The tourney will be at ooples. Sign ups at 6:00pm and bracket starts at 6:30pm. $5 entry fee and $5 venue fee; venue fee is waived if you bring a full setup!

Next Thursday the weekly will be happening at otaku cafe. It is located off blanco, one block from ultra arcade. The venue has more space, outlets, and potentially a wifi for streaming. Will post more info about it later but if it's successful then it could become a permanent location for the weeklies.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
seriously, I need a pro controler. that, or everyone who brings a set-up needs to bring the game-pad with them. I can play on either.

if nobody can dring one, i would like to know now. if I can't play in the tournament with the controler I know how to use, then I probably won't come. I'd like to come, but only if someone can lend me a controller for the day.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I won't be able to make it tomorrow, my ride has plans tomorrow and is unable to take me.

However, I will be at Ooples on Saturday at like 1:00 or 1:30 for the Project M weekly. If any of you were to bring a Smash 4 set-up for friendlies I would be ecstatic to play it with you. I still need to get my head wrapped around Smash 4 against other people, labbing it out only helps so much.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
seriously, I need a pro controler. that, or everyone who brings a set-up needs to bring the game-pad with them. I can play on either.

if nobody can dring one, i would like to know now. if I can't play in the tournament with the controler I know how to use, then I probably won't come. I'd like to come, but only if someone can lend me a controller for the day.
I have the Wii Pro Controller. The Wii U version I haven't got my hands on yet. Is that doable?

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it tomorrow, my ride has plans tomorrow and is unable to take me.

However, I will be at Ooples on Saturday at like 1:00 or 1:30 for the Project M weekly. If any of you were to bring a Smash 4 set-up for friendlies I would be ecstatic to play it with you. I still need to get my head wrapped around Smash 4 against other people, labbing it out only helps so much.
Il play pm at the next weekly. So drunk but testing out the stream. Need ppl to help me figure out stuff

CCCM89

Smash Ace
well, guess I won't be able to make the weekly this time. and I was looking forward to playing all of you again. Still, good luck to those of you with controllers who are able to go.

Top Bottom