• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Official Valdens Smashfest May 24 Saturday through May 25 Sunday

Smash Bros. Starts at 12. Ends whenever last person leaves. Itakio will be there.

I am in the process of closing on the house so temporarily poor mode so probably less snax than usual. Still plenty of liquor here though.

Bring setups

We'll have some silly video game side tournament and my wife will paint something on a canvas for the winner

woot

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Hey if everyone else has a better chance Sat-Sun, don't change on account of me,
especially if it Sat-Sun is more convenient

it's only cause my work week starts early Sunday mornings.
Thus my best preference would be Fri-Sat.

I might be able to attend the Sat-Sun, but only for around five hours, leaving for dinner and sleep.

Zhea

Smash Ace
KoN, While we do primarily play Melee, if people want to play PM, I have a dedicated setup to play it on. At the very least I'll play with people. SOS will too as he is hungry for PM money and wants to figure out the jank.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
KoN, While we do primarily play Melee, if people want to play PM, I have a dedicated setup to play it on. At the very least I'll play with people. SOS will too as he is hungry for PM money and wants to figure out the jank.
I promise I'll be visiting more in the summer when my hours change to days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom