• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Because this /vg/ tournament is looking like it'll flop I might want a spot valdens. Guess we can talk about it Friday cause prolly less likely for me since I 'm not a top player that can guarantee you money.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Let's do something Saturday or Sunday then.
Saturday tournament fer me starts at like 2 our time, so it'll prolly end around 5 or 6 and den back to doing nothing all dai.

Valdens

Smash Ace
So far, Slush and Prime have shown interest. I have three spots either way. I'll just check this thread on Friday evening and work out details from there~

Nike.

Smash Hero
Reminder to everyone that nikefest is this Friday night at my place. Even if your not entering pm, you should still go to chill.

Try and get there 6-6:30ish

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Fugging Marinerevenge and another guy wanted the tournament to be on another day so no League tournament for me saturday but Feb 22nd lol.
So now I kinda wanna go to the thing, but still just Prime and I.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Is anybody willing to let me borrow their CRT for tmrws Nikefest? Im picking them up today from anybody who does so you won't have to tmrw (if you were coming).

Slush pls.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Okay, come by whenever if you really wanna carry that heavy CRT.

Can't help with P:M though, deleted everything from my SD card. So most I can help with is having a Wii.

Last edited:

Suspect

Smash Hero
If you see this before 1pm and still need a crt you can come pick mine up.

Just text me... I know that's hard for you to do but I believe in you.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Nike removed the list of attendees from his OP, but around three cities 2~4 players each expressed interest in attending. I estimate about 20 total.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Btw guys, the rob main that got fifth at san Japan a few years back (lol slush) is attending nikefest.
I'm over it and don't care aboot brawl much anymore, but still sucks both times I somehow had a migraine on both the tournament days :^)

610 if you don't see text, wut time are you picking me up?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nike actually responded and came over, I know how to get his attention now. Plus I have cherry coke.

Valdens

Smash Ace
MegaFox text me at 509 844 6977 so that we can figure out details for the morning. we are probably leaving super super early so that we can go slower in case there is any ice tomorrow

Valdens

Smash Ace
also, k. Prime, if my wifes friend doesn't want to go with you like the last spot in the car. still to be decided but maybe

phone text to speech makes my grammar bad

Valdens

Smash Ace
Megafox or K Prime/Slush, one of you confirm before like ten please. Thinking about not going, but will still go if y'all want to. N

megaFoX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
megafox112
I still would like to go but it's up to you. Just let me know what the plans for tomorrow are if you decide to go after all.

Valdens

Smash Ace
to be honest, me not wanting to go has nothing to do with confirmation stuff, I just have a massive headache and have kind of been sick during the week. I'm sure I'm going to feel bad in the morning too, but send me your number and if plans change I will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom