• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nah its fine espy, dont change/bend your plans for me. Do what you originally had planned. My friend wanted me to go to 6 flags with them or something so i can probably go with them. no biggie. thanks for the consideration though :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You sure Xyro? We can arrange something.
If not, then it's cool. Some other time for sure. :applejack:

Xyro77

You sure Xyro? We can arrange something.
If not, then it's cool. Some other time for sure. :applejack:
I just dont wanna be a hassle. Whatever you can manage is good enough for me. if its a hassle, no big deal. ill still see you guys at these events

Road to WHOBO event #2: Who's Tyler 4 http://smashboards.com/threads/road...hope-50-april-20th-2013-lindale-texas.335078/

Road to WHOBO event #3: HOBO 40 http://smashboards.com/threads/road...-anniversary-may-11th-2013-houston-tx.335093/

These are your next 2 events. Please plan accordingly.

The Moirai Way

Smash Cadet
I was drinking last night and some how ended up OUTSIDE the club, throwing up on my self, sleeping against a pole

then woke up at my friends apartment

retiring from drinking

edit: not sure about Mizuumi now cause my friends really want me to go to comic con with them, so i might ride with them

Comfort Eagle

Smash Apprentice
A wild TO appears!

Hey guys, Mizuumi Con, same room as last year, we got a fair amount of CRTs coming in, mainly need Wiis+Brawl and Melee if you got that too. If you can bring a TV, awesome, but we may not need it since Ooples is letting me borrow a fair amount of TVs,

Send me a facebook message, text, whatever have you, and I hope to see what's left of the SA Brawl scene this Saturday.

^HOLY **** I JUST POSTED ON MY OLDEST ACCOUNT. This is Kyle, aka King Mosquito, aka MC Clusky.

New smashboards is a pain to work with.

Xyro77

Ok guys, im leaving houston today at 1:30pm and should be in SA by 5-5:30. Would anybody wanna pick me up after that? I would normally drive to wherever you kiddos are but i wont be driving my truck to SA this time. I can pay gay or buy you food as payment. We can smash or do whatever you want i just dont wanna go to astro world/six flag/theme park/roller coasters that go upside down with the people that are taking me to SA.

text/call me at 409 692 0697 or post here if you wanna hang.

edit: here is the hotel i will be at.

5707 Rim Pass Dr
San Antonio Tx 78257

RedGamer

Smash Ace
xyro, ooples smashfest at 7pm at fredericksburg and callaghan. tell whoever picked you up to take you there bring your wii and we can play project m.

Valdens

Smash Ace
ggs all. Hope I didn't seem cocky about finally beating you two for once. Just felt nice. XD

Anyways -

BronyCon is this weekend and I am driving with wifey. I will take any of you who want to go if you can throw us some gas money.

http://brony-fest.yolasite.com/ is the website. Tickets are $45

Would love for any of you to go so just let me know~

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Didn't realize UTSA had a Brawl tourney today. I thought LANFest was just a gamer gathering night. I mean I glimpsed at "posters" in the science building billboards that just said LANFest with a picture of Katrina and Teran Marine (which I assumed mostly computer LAN'ing) so I didn't bother to read it nor check the date. I guess I'll keep a look out in the future, but I'm sure y'all would've had a better time at Mizuumi-con with Kyle.

=

$45, damn that pricey. Don't think any of us are ready for big leagues with the money we have.
Also, digging up a front yard to make a stone-barrier garden ain't gonna free up a whole weekend for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom