• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Want to guess what was one of my favorite cards back before GX even came out?

Also what's everyones week looking like? Maybe do something before Xyro comes by (Today-Thursday) or do something once Xyro's down here? (Fri-Sunday)

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Smash melee and brawl at mizuumi con! march 23. event starts at 1 pm

Mizuumi-Con at OLLU
411 SW 24th Street
San Antonio, Texas 78207

More info here
pre-reg here

venue fee will be waived if you bring a full setup (CRT TV, Wii/gcn, Brawl/Melee)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Would've been nice to borrow someone else's CRT to my Wii+Brawl.
Like back when Nike had all the spare CRTs, each of us would borrow one for the venue waive.
Got small flatscreens that are quite portable, but still not CRTs that weren't recycled.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
you guys play melee still?

if yes, you should come to our weekly smashfests on fridays and saturdays.
if no, would you be willing to sell it to me? :chuckle:
I'm totally serious by the way

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ill be there friday evening. i wont have my truck so if i post an address to the hotel im would would anybody pick me up?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I should be able to get you Xyro. What's the address?
If not me, then someone should. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Best I could get.

I forgot how photoshop works after so long... basics at least to throw a purple background and fix the ugly pixels at the tip of Cloud's hair.

The Moirai Way

Smash Cadet
I want to go to Mizuumi but Comic Con is this weekend also. ill try to make both

and people still lose to Trela? so garbage

edit: Nevermind, i dont feel like driving to schertz and Jessica Nigri is so 10 years ago. ill go to Mizuumi

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
the main problem is the timestamp program for the National Replay Project

I'm gonna teach the names on the list how to do it and if they teach you and say it's cool than you're good to go. Shouldn't be an issue though. I have a loud and pretty deep voice that carries so I'm good most of the time on calling matches and stuff~

Xyro77

I should be able to get you Xyro. What's the address?
If not me, then someone should. :applejack:

I will be at

5707 Rim Pass Dr
San Antonio Tx 78257

If it is close to you guys or if you want me to walk somewhere closer, i will. I will be there Friday afternoon and ill be leaving around 3-4 on Saturday. If i could be picked up in the late afternoon or evening and maybe stay the night that would be sweet. If that doesnt work for you, let me know and ill adjust my schedule.

Xyro77

Ok MAJOR update

The Lone Star Circuit (LSC) has been cancelled. Denti/Sanji (batou) were the two TOs that were going to do the Dallas event (April) but both of them have failed to hold up their end of the bargain. Losing one (maybe two, july) events and one major city basically makes this circuit pointless. So, the LSC is now a "Road to WHOBO" or "Path to WHOBO" or "HighWay to WHOBO" or whatever you wanna call it.

The schedule for the Road to WHOBO will be slightly altered and the championships (now known as WHOBO 5) will be much different.

Changes to the schedule:

April- Who's Tyler?
May- HOBO 40
June- NikeFest 55
July- Revolution 14 (if they get their act together in the next 2.5 months)
August- HOBO 41
September- no events. save money. get caught up in school.
October- WHOBO 5

Changes to the championships/whobo 5:

Last years LSC championships, we had pro bracket/AM bracket but since this is now a WHOBO, im doing away with that crap. The LSC points you get at each event will stop (luckily we only gave out point at ONE event so far) as well.

WHOBO 5 events/times/dates/prices and thread will be made within a week.

TOs (Mr.GW [april] Nike [june] and i hope Denit [july?]) who are running events for the Road to WHOBO series, PLEASE MAKE YOUR THREADS ASAP. When people wait, bad things happen.

Go here for more info: http://smashboards.com/threads/lone...-to-whobo-begins-updated-on-3-20-2013.331169/

http://smashboards.com/threads/lone...-to-whobo-begins-updated-on-3-20-2013.331169/

http://smashboards.com/threads/lone...-to-whobo-begins-updated-on-3-20-2013.331169/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll see what I can do Xyro. Mizumi-con's this weekend and the schedules kinda conflict with one another. If anything else, we can hang out all day Friday then see each other off that night or early that morning, but that's really all I can think of at the moment. You're kinda out there for the majority of the Smash scene, so it's kinda difficult to manage.

Looking at the map, I'm not sure what we'd be able to do, really.
We'll think of somethin' though. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom