• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Hey Valdens, mind if I pick up my friend's controller tomorrow? He needs it by Thursday at least.

Also I don't think I have your cell phone number to text you. D:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Since he lives relatively close to you, I left your controller with Espy. He said he'd be able to get it back to you. Thanks for letting me use it by the way!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Okay cool, thanks and no problem. I'll call Espy up later --
Woke up early to check for this so back to sleep.

Valdens

Smash Ace
By the way:

Slush, Megafox, Espy, enjoyed driving you guys and attending the tournament a lot. I really want to apologize for how tired I got, it was irresponsible of me to not allow myself more sleep before driving my first carpool, and I should have planned for things going that late, surprise attendance or not. I hope the drive back doesn't deter you guys from driving in future carpools of mine, we won't have that same problem again. I also need to give you a couple of bucks for gas next time I see you, Espy.

When's the next tournament?

I'm also gonna try picking up Luigi as a serious character. Heh.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The drive was fine, maybe cause I never felt like I was in danger of being killed. Even if you were falling asleep at the wheel.

Anyways... CURRENT tower started having bluescreens shortly after my brother tried to charge his phone while I was turning it off, it permanently shutdown two days ago. Today I bought a power supply, hooked it up to my old tower... and now I have everything back! How glad, I'm glad. Might host something Friday before some of us head to Karl's house Saturday for league night.

Anybody up for it?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'll go.

It's too bad I traded shifts with a coworker so that I could be a nice guy/have them owe me, I'd have Sat/Sun off and maybe actually consider going on Friday...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's kinda sorta ghetto, but it's better than most of the apartments that are on the inside of 410. :applejack:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I live with what may be the most disgusting people on this Earth, everything that is not my room is absolutely filthy.

Seriously, my room is the only room in the house that smells good and not like ****.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
?
When the first thing my brother does is turn on his laptop, go on lolking to tell me Espy is gold now, and login to league and play a game before brushing his teeth WHILE still laying down on my couch undressed like a beached whale, this tells me something...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Possibly Jim's depending on people who's available.
Anything to get me out of the house, ears feel like they might explode if I deal with my brother screaming at the top of his lungs whenever his laptop slows down on him during a league match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom