• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
but i will be legal D:

YOU CAN'T LET ME GO 0/2 AND NOT REDEEM MYSELF I AM NUMBER ONE BRAWL IF I GO 0/3 I RETIRE ****

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I dont wanna hear any lol johns next tournament.

:phone:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188188

Okay guys it's very likely that I will come to San Antonio again, this time the weekend after Revolution.
And I'm bringing a very special guest.

I'm serious this time too, Nike.

So are you guys doing something like a tournament or something, or would there be a better weekend to show up? We can do pretty much every weekend I think, except for something like Rev.
Ask Nike while Nike Asks cliff while Cliff avoids Nike.

Also gonna play GoW3, who wants to get killed by Sawed off in ranked for the next three hours?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Even though it was fun to play, the lack of memory card or cheat codes ruined it the last time we played. CTR was better because of this.

=====

Okay guys. Nothing planned today, and I'm outta work at noon sharp. I'm gonna head to Gamelot to finish off the hours I bought before I got my new computer. I'll be there around 12:30PM-ish. If anyone wants to meet up there and just hang out (I might wander on over to Barnes and just lurk around), meet me there and we'll do stuff. Probably go grab a bite to eat as well at some point. I'm feelin' in the mood for some Panda Bowl again.

Mmk? Mmk. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have 4:37:00 as of this moment, and I'm already here.
So I'm taking off from here around 5PM. :applejack:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Games and some drinking tonight at my house. Casual chilling and whatnot. Prolly around 8 or so. Text if you wanna' come over.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
@Pyle - LunarElement.
I already played my 6 hours and enjoyed losing every match. I despised winning cause each time it was all of my teammates except me using the SO as I got hatemail (Along with them i'm sure)

Oh, but of course i'm not on anymore, unless people are playing i'll get back on. (LoL is boring me right now even if i'm winning)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
^ My B-Day present rocks. You're all welcome.

And I've got a 360 set up in the living room, but the only real interesting multiplayer I have outside of shooters is MvC2. Bring whatever you like though. If people want Brawl, bring a Wii and the game, we'll plug it in. I've got room for 2 TV's extra, I believe. It may be crowded in my house at first, but after that it'll thin out later on, I'll have family friends over.

But yeah, bring whatever you guys want. Sus, what fighting games should we play? :o

Suspect

Smash Hero
PORTAL 2 PLZ, Should I bring my ps3?

Fighting game wise im down for MvC2 of course (even tho im worse on 360) that's all I really want to play as far as fighters go.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan address?

ill show up...along with mvc3 n im down for gears....n i got resident evil 5....but i aint got to bring that <<< ***** talk, word?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I've already beat RE5 but im down to play it again

Oh yea, Catherine. I dont leave the house without her.

Suspect

Smash Hero
If someone has another tv we can play gears without the obv screen peeking

and I dont remember what mercenaries was about

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Looks fine to me, but I've seen others having issues.

I'm using a premium skin though. Probably skin-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom