• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxLil yuki n3k0xX

Smash Rookie
Also, Kyro and I are going to see Jurassic Park at the Bijou today. It's at the same mall as Ooples. We'll be waiting in line at 5:30, movie starts at 7 (they serve food). Tickets are free. Hope to see other ppl :)
Can't wait till I move to SA.

Going to watch a free movie with food being served sounds like fun :( wish I could go too.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't think anyone cares about losing to Gnes, Razer, or Trela, Justin.
Red's post destroyed this thread, though. lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Who want's to go to San Angelo for a couples days next week?
If we can get a full carpool, I'd drive. (Assuming my car is fixed by then)
I guess we'd leave the same day Dallas heads over there. Def come back Thursday. I'd need Friday to prepare for NF4.
When is dallas leaving for San angelo? I'm down to going... mostly cause I'd rather do something with my time other then making my internet bill go up.
Depending on how long we're staying, of course this time i'll be bringing atleast a pillow so I won't stay up all night and day like the last HOBO event. (or hell, Any Event)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
K Prime, it's basically a hyperbolic time chamber for Texas to prepare for Nikefest and the rest of the circuit.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Wondering if it's worth spending $35 for a friday/Saturday pass for San Japan, and the fact I believe we still have to pay for the $35 even on saturday... (Since only passes are I believe Friday-Sunday = $45, while Friday&Saturday = $35)

Who all is going friday? Might as well possibly go tomorrow just to sit in the game room all day.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Attention, If you are going to San Japan tomorrow please bring your set ups as early as 9AM sharp. Kyle needs to do his set up ASAP and would really appreciate the punctuality. Thanks.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I'm going tomorrow, thinking of showing up sometime before noon, but if I should be there earlier, somebody call meh in the morning |3

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro

Mr.C

Smash Master
Mr.C #1

10 characters.

By the way, thumbs up on the :metaknightbrawl: ban, called that nonsense three years ago.

P.S. I'm better than all of you.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I want a ride also...if no one can give me a ride ill get you prime but its gonna cost ya gas moniez

Also depends what time you plan on leaving cause I may stay the night if not I'm leaving late...raveeee. Let's play Catherine also

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ok ill text or call you to let you know if I found a ride or not...so if ill be able to get you.

Edit: nevermind just found out I'm riding with big boss

Suspect

Smash Hero
he isnt coming from his place, he is coming from his friends (think his friend is driving) which is over by me :/

Mr.C

Smash Master
Hey, were any of you pro at Melee? Probably not since that game actually takes skill.

Mr.C

Smash Master
I know, unfortunately the Smash Bros. community was infested by a bunch of Brawl loving scarubnubs, like freaking cockroaches.

It must be scary knowing that I can come to your Brawl tournaments and immediately place top 6. Don't be afraid my friend, I will not play Brawl, my greatness feels too confined within the games engine.

Helix King

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3909-7925-3850
Go on ahead and come over, I don't give two s hits what you place. If you greatness mustn't be confined if it fits in a SA thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom