• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Turbo probably made another account.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, if you could so kind as to giving me your number. Just in case something happens and I end up having to call you.

Description: With this dude's website, you can create your own Pokemon and have it sent to your DS game via the GTS. This is basically PokeSav and SendPKMN combined into a website. There are also options for you to upload your own .pkmn files for Pokemon you hacked yourself (or downloaded from the Internet) and have them sent as well. Currently, it seems that the latter is the only option for Pokemon Black and White.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Whobo is over.

get the **** out canada.

:troll:
:c

Or... they increased.

And Pyle, be nice to Canada. It must be rough having to live sooooo close to AMERICA.

Long John Silvers... lmao
So out of everyone in San Antonio who went, who got out of pools asides Espy & Nike? :troll:

♪ Ooohhhh CANADA~ ♪

Lmfaooo. I died.

Btw, hot avy, Kuraudo.
Thanks. Wasn't my choice though. XD

I honest to God, didn't notice Kuraudo's avy change. That's how unremarkable these Japanese *****es are. This upsets me.
I lost a bet to T-block because while I was at this tourney and one of our monthlies was going on back home, he said he would exclusively use Pokémon Trainer. Which I thought was a load of bull. When the going gets tough, he often switches to Diddy. Like against me. lol If I was right, I got to pick what avi he used for two weeks. If he went all PT in Doubles and Singles, then I used whatever avi he wanted.

Welp. Ggz for him and getting 5th all PT. I'm wearing an Asian named Jessica or something.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey man. That legroom is something to be desired.

@ Pyle

It woulda been cool to meetcha... I did promise to come back to Texas someday though, so who knows!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Kuraudo is a kool guy, except he likes to forget his clothes in your bathrooms so watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom