• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Pokémon Marathon for Charity
All 5 Gens | Friday - Sunday​

Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Jason-M3D

Donate: http://www.mercycorps.org/fundraising/jasonm3d

I personally will be playing through Gold version when M3D finishes his playthough of Blue. Watch me!

Starting tonight, some of your fellow Smashboarders are going to be streaming all five generations of the Pokémon series in an effort to raise money for relief efforts in Japan. We'll be starting with Generation 1 at about 9PM EST tonight and playing straight through the weekend until we beat Generation 5. The goal is to complete the main story mode of each of the five games before Sunday night. We'll be talking about the series during the stream, so feel free to meet us there to chat with fellow pokemon fans.

If you happen to have the ability to make a donation, even a small one $1-$5, it would be greatly appreciated. The people in Japan are suffering a terrible tragedy and any relief we can offer can truly help them.

Please let your friends and family know about this opportunity to give and invite your fellow pokémon fans to join us. The stream link will be posted here as well as soon as we get started. We hope to see you this weekend for a fun challenge and a good cause.

Suspect

Smash Hero
If anyone hasn't donated yet and watching a pokemon stream makes you donate...im going to cry

IM GOING TO CRY

@KoN- Lies, every race does that and it annoys the hell out of me -_-

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
How does one be loud in a movie theatre? I'm either too bored of the movie and sleep 5 minutes in, or just watch the movie on auto-pilot and have 0 idea what's going on.
Also where is the tournament tomorrow? I think I already have the time it starts... 5 PM right?

And about that facebook page Paw... If another tournament doesn't have a thread but has details on that site. I'll take up the offer of the facebook page. Cause it gets annoying, atleast to me.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What time does the tournament start tomorrow, and what's the address?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Since the tourney starts at 3, what time do you guys recommend we get there? Not sure how much we should get there I'm advance to buy badges.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
That is all the info they have.
I am sure that the 10 is when the Con starts.

3 pm: Super Smash Bros Brawl 1v1
4 pm: Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360 and PS3)
5 pm: Super Street Fighter IV (360 and PS3)
5:30 pm: Soul Calibur IV/Tekken/Whatever we get 8 entries for (PS3)
6 pm: Super Bomberman 2 on SNES

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Since the tourney starts at 3, what time do you guys recommend we get there? Not sure how much we should get there I'm advance to buy badges.
I can always hold off matches if anyone needs to get a badge. Honestly though, if you're just in the game room the whole time I'm not going to care much. Dealer's room is a fortress, so you'll always need a badge to go there.

That is all the info they have.
I am sure that the 10 is when the Con starts.

3 pm: Super Smash Bros Brawl 1v1
4 pm: Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360 and PS3)
5 pm: Super Street Fighter IV (360 and PS3)
5:30 pm: Soul Calibur IV/Tekken/Whatever we get 8 entries for (PS3)
6 pm: Super Bomberman 2 on SNES
You are correct sir.

All set ups are appreciated! Bring enough so we can do teams.

And for the love of god, someone tell Nike to call me. That hoe has been on Nike Status all week.

Nike.

Smash Hero
It's an art.

I can show up with a setup (Something wrong with my other tv's right now so I can only take one).

Here's my issue though. I won't be able to stay past 5:30. I won't bother entering the tourney. If I leave my setep in the game room, would anybody attending be able to take my setup with them and then I could pick it up from them later?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So I've decided that if I'm ever to move to the United States, I'm coming to Texas. Preferably San Antonio. All because of you guys. Hawai'i is too expensive.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait to move to SA, or at least for now my plans are to be in SA most of this summer

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nike just bring your setup to my place before the tourny. Why waste a trip there if you are not entering?

Kyle don't hold off matches. Some of us have stuff to do and there is plenty of time to get badges before hand. Also it will run into other events.

And another thing, what ruleset are we using since a simple thread could not be made?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We can be the next Espy and K Prime!

...even though they will probably still be around.
... LOL I just realized we'd be another Sonic & Pikachu team-up. Too good. Before Frio teamed constantly with Alphicans, we'd team. I always team up with Pikachus. It's amusing.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Hey guys just popping in and wanting to ask a question. What tournment is going down on the 2nd?
Its in San Marcos, Zigstas House of Mouse. If that's the tournament you wanted me to go to, I can try but no promises.

And since my question about the ruleset wasnt answered, expect gayness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom