• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm unsure if I'll be able to make it tomorrow. It's not looking promising atm, but its not certain yet either. But I'll definatly will try to make it if I can. :/

mimgrim

Smash Hero
if you do come, I'll have to work on beating you a few times as revenge. got a new controller and should be able to do much better. :p
But you defeated me every time I didn't use Ollimar I think. Which shows how bad I am on a competitive level meaning beating me is no big deal. >_>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I probably won't be showing tomorrow. EVO is this weekend and I don't wanna miss a beat. :applejack:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well I had a fun time again. ^^

Though I feel like I am getting worse at the game gettiing better at it as I got my ass whooped even harder this time around, but I still had fun. xD

Edit - Also Zero did you say next week is the tournament? I thought that wasn't untill the 27th and next Saturday is the 20th????? o.O

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Well I had a fun time again. ^^

Though I feel like I am getting worse at the game gettiing better at it as I got my *** whooped even harder this time around, but I still had fun. xD

Edit - Also Zero did you say next week is the tournament? I thought that wasn't untill the 27th and next Saturday is the 20th????? o.O
yes, I did, and I meant the week after next, sorry, I'm dumb some times lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm drunk, and for the hell of it I checked out accumulative average KDA rating of everyone that plays in the SA group on League. Best to worst is: Beros, Espy, Anther, Slush, Trising, K Prime, Maan, ZConfidence, Paw.

Paw's performance is outdone by Warmog Sona. :applejack:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
you know, I may try the tournament in two weeks. of course, I'm just going for the amateur tourney, and maybe pull out a ganon on the yolo event to be a ****. :p Think I have a shot of placing? Or at least winning a match? :p

I'm the best at league tall glass of whiskey in my left hand right hand on FANG duelin' some character i've never heard of u better believe i flash for that first blood boots into blasting wand you dont wanna f**k with me.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
KS Support Sona my best
Then Ezreal
That and I don't even solo normals at all. Do bots count? It's all I do for first wins.

Didn't internet at all yesterday wandering in Houston
Guess I didn't miss too much

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Geoberos the Hedgehog, I just get pictures from my dA.
For Beros the Hedgehog, I just get a combo of Sonic/Mario/Brawl images
Darren the Hedgehog...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Spoiler is collapsed for some reason while collapsed is nothing.
Also that's kinda funny, real name joshua, character named joshua and somebody making sanic looking like Joshua from TWEWY.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Spoiler is collapsed for some reason while collapsed is nothing.
Also that's kinda funny, real name joshua, character named joshua and somebody making sanic looking like Joshua from TWEWY.
It's just another reason why he is my fave character ever created. xD And thanks for telling me how spoilers work on this site.

EDIT - NVM I still can't figure out how to get them to work... whats the tags for it? is it [ collapsed ] [ /collapsed ] as that didn't work for me, look at edited post above and you will see it didn't work for me. >_>

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
It's [ collapse ]
[collapse="Collapse Test -- 7 Chickens in Hand"]Collect 50 chickens and complete the bonus round for a chaos watermelon[/collapse]

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I am selling Resident Evil: Revelations (3ds), Kid Icarus (3ds) and Mario Kart 7 (3ds) for 20$ each. iirc they are 40$ new and 37$ used at GS.

If you want any of these, PM me.

Denti

Smash Master
Dont forget! Fort Worth TX tournament this weekend!! July 20th
Brawl
Project M
Smash 64
smashboards.com/threads/road-to-whobo-event-5-the-2013-fort-worth-classic-july-20th-2013-fort-worth-tx.335761/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom