• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I might not be able to make it. Got some stuff to do today. What time were you going to do it? also I'll be living on the north wide of the 1604 I think?

:phone:

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Haha yea. I'm on the impel down ark. The big prison. No spoilers for those who haven't seen it. Also watching the last air Bender. On book 1 chapter 7.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Haha yea. I'm on the impel down ark. The big prison. No spoilers for those who haven't seen it. Also watching the last air Bender. On book 1 chapter 7.

Boa Hancock turns out to be Luffy's Mom. Sengoku says it right after he he kills Shanks with his Wood Wood fruit.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
just typed a long paragraph about how i murdered a guy for giving me spoilers once, but then my internet crapped out. but yes. rei, i sure hope your kidding.

i might have some time tomorrow to play some smash and check out the local scene if any of you are interested.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yo, the guy that introduced me to One Piece was like Chapapa. Couldn't hold in spoilers for crap. I had so much spoiled, but it was too good to be truly ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom