• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Shifter get the supplies id pay you 25 if you really are white. Mexicans are willing to work for less.
Also it would take about 5 seconds to weed wack my yard.
You could stand in the center and reach all the weeds without moving.
:phone:

Well let me know this weekend if you want to do it. I think you have my 833 number. I need the weeds gone and the nasty dirt turned so I can plant pretty flowers and put rocks in. Also if anyone has experience making pretty gardens please text me.

Also, nice avatar.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Think of her as an ocean. That does the trick for me.

Smash fest tomorrow anyone? I would love to finally meeg you all :)

you ever seen the ocean in real life? like been out in the middle of it?

I have

and it was scary

so my point still stands, im scared

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Did Zero take his Dazzle by any chance? If he did, you think you can tell him to leave it with Nike? It'd be more convenient that way. :applejack:

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Had car trouble doesn't look like I'll be making out tonight unless someone can give me a ride. Gas money of your choice will be donated :) cross roads are lookout 1604

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Crossroads and 1604? That's where you're at Shifter?
If so, you're mighty close to Beros and I. Even closer to Megafox, and a stone throw away from Blondie. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I probably won't be able to do much of anything, and Beros is leaving to the Philippines for the entirety of July. I'm having gas issues anyways, so I won't be doing much of anything until Tuesday for that free tournament Blondie is running. :applejack:

Sorry, but if anything else, Tuesday would be a great choice to meet a bunch of the scene.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So NW Crossroads from Potranco Rd (where a right turn leads to 410)?
The apartments there? If so yeah, that's fairly close to where we live.
However, as Espy mentioned, I'm going out of country to the Philippines starting July so I won't be available to go out the rest of this week and/or provide carpools and attend any upcoming Smashfests or tourneys. I won't get to meet you til August :<

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh wow never mind, but you were right about being immediately north of 1604.
Selma, TX-- that is quite far from where Espy and I are. I myself is immediately west of 1604 so we're like 90 degrees apart using 1604 D: 40 minute drive wow. As far as I know of the Smashers closest would be on Bandera Rd area (Nike/Slush) which is 30 minutes away.

As for going to the Philippines, it's partly for my family and other relatives in Texas are going to visit family in the Philippines because our grandfather had recently died. Then we're using the rest of the month there as vacation-- My cousins are planning to visit China as well, but I opted out because it's like hundreds of dollars for a visa to get into China.

I hope they have wifi because I hate to feel out of the loop of whatevers happenin'.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
lmao I saw this on twitter and notice it applied to most of yall here :troll:

"We all have that one friend with the hot sister everyone wants to get with."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom