• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I haven't checked the thread in over 5 pages and, literally, missed out on nothing.

Also, don't include me on any sort of SAPR. I'm done with brawl lol.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Keep him legal. New players don't know enough about the game to care about bans and they might even be MK users themselves.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Almost everyone has had MK legal since the URC disbanded, so not much point in keeping him banned if it's not being enforced in some way.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
this thread gives the best laughs sometimes

MK should be soft-banned, Legal but anyone who uses them shall be publicly humiliated

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I do not think Paw can be humiliated anymore.
He **** his pants, threw up on himself multiple times, had a penis drawn on his face while he was passed out **** faced, ruined Big Boss' pillow, showed his *** to everyone.
Don't think you can top that.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I do not think Paw can be humiliated anymore.
He **** his pants, threw up on himself multiple times, had a penis drawn on his face while he was passed out **** faced, ruined Big Boss' pillow, showed his *** to everyone.
Don't think you can top that.
...I don't even know. Paw seemed like a relatively normal human being at apex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom