• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
if anyone has a ps3 please get Castlevania Harmony of despair and play with me :(

up to 6 players! Paw, Prime, Tofer, Zano plz

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
ive beaten zano in every tourney set we've had. so ill take his spot ;)
We've only played one tourney set tho, and you lost to my peach :p

Also, Inuilly speaking, you lose to rei, who lost to albert, who lost to me, so me > you :awesome:

Also also, I'm still higher on the texas PR by like 1 point.

if anyone has a ps3 please get Castlevania Harmony of despair and play with me :(

up to 6 players! Paw, Prime, Tofer, Zano plz
how much?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
We've only played one tourney set tho, and you lost to my peach :p

Also, Inuilly speaking, you lose to rei, who lost to albert, who lost to me, so me > you :awesome:

Also also, I'm still higher on the texas PR by like 1 point.

how much?
LOL, you don't know how to use smash math nub. I do usually lose to rey, who lost to bert (twice in tourney now), who lost to you. But I still have that tourney win over you.

So... Derk<rei<bert<zano<derk

by smash math calculations, I'm better than all of you. Remember that my g&w usually makes you look silly with all those 9's I get off on you :p and last time I played Bert at gato-con I double 3 stocked him lol. And it's silly cause for every one tourney I go to, you go to like 3. Even with all their extra tourney points your still only higher than me by 1 point? :p

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Derk, don't make me post videos.

I'll beat everyone on the SA PR except for Jrugs.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
LOL, you don't know how to use smash math nub. I do usually lose to rey, who lost to bert (twice in tourney now), who lost to you. But I still have that tourney win over you.

So... Derk<rei<bert<zano<derk

by smash math calculations, I'm better than all of you. Remember that my g&w usually makes you look silly with all those 9's I get off on you :p and last time I played Bert at gato-con I double 3 stocked him lol. And it's silly cause for every one tourney I go to, you go to like 3. Even with all their extra tourney points your still only higher than me by 1 point? :p
sir, I said Inuilly speaking

and you try beating a decent D3 with marf, see how fun that is.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm just bad at MUs I should be good at, yet I can win MUs I shouldn't, idk y lol. Rei is like the opposite of that minus his snake mindblock.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Vinnie uses gnw almost as much as zac does nowadays (and both only doing doubles with him pretty much), dem ICs yo

namesearch tho

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So I wanted to play mario sunshine again... turns out that game is freakin expensive. $130 on amazon. Same for Windwaker. UGH
Amazon randomly overprices certain items by like... $100.
I'd check eBay or craigslist or something. Bet you'll find it for $30 or less.

Oh, and you could also check to see if Gamestop has it. It's listed at $24.99 there.
If they don't have it at a store near you, you could try requesting that they send it to a store near you. They did that for me when I wanted Rune Factory Frontier, but they might have sensed that I'm a greek god and chose not to anger me.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
ggs paw and prime, sorry but that level made me rage lol

how the hell did yall find the boss before me? I thought yall were lost too

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
dunno, we just randomly found it.

this games pretty fun lol, if you go to character select and press triangle it tells you all about what your character can do

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I cheated a bit, the character I was using was a dlc character who is kinda good. Character I started using was Johnathan, he sucks tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom