• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
who wants to go to that houston tournament next week? we can do the megabus thing if nobody wants to drive. anyone down?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Denti tried it out a few days ago. Said it was an awesome experience.
I can't go. No money. :applejack:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I just looked up the megabus and asked denti about it, wtf that **** really is just $1

Im really curious to how they profit off that, that's cheaper than carpooling assuming you have a ride after you get dropped off.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
listen up

(sorry im croatia!!!!! but my english so **ing good)

listen up
my kirby is a mutant he kcks so mch as.
-he is an flyer.
-he fast.
-he doesn't slow .

-he rocks.

i download a phat move patch (cant give the link XD)
for 1.
spinnaz! on cars
2. run fast.
3. be a starcraft plyer.

more later i need to bake this potatoes

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, please invite as many people as you can to the free tournament this weekend. Even if you're not planning on going, still spread the word.

I really want to see a lot of new faces this weekend, so don't be shy about who you invite.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can probably drive some people to the venue, but I'd need to ask for some gas money and the like. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I just looked up the megabus and asked denti about it, wtf that **** really is just $1

Im really curious to how they profit off that, that's cheaper than carpooling assuming you have a ride after you get dropped off.
I'm absolutely astounded that you guys havent ever used megabus before! It's been the cornerstone of UK smash travel since '09!

you guys need to carpool to a bus stop? lol
'MURRICA

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Might be heading to the Weekly. I probably could provide back up carpool for the usuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom