• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Edit: Checked, It's Ultra.

About the only picture I can take of it that isn't too fuzzy. And if I remember correctly Dark Revelations 4, so I think Ultra > Ultimate for Treeborn Frog. Can't quite remember.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Ok cool. would you take 30$ for your treeborn and brionac. neither is seeing a lot of play so they both went down in value. And 15$ each is a very reasonable price.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
At this point, it doesn't matter since I don't play Yugioh anymore. Sure, I'll go for it... an extra 5 though if that's alright.
Besides, I pulled Brionac out of pack while Treeborn was around $25 when I actually needed it back then.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
you any drag down to the grave, or d prison? Maybe a final count down and ill do 5$ more.

Edit:back then brionac was the second best synchro monster and formula monarch was a tier 1 deck. Times have changed old man.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I need 2 final countdown and 3 thunder ruler to finish my final count down deck. If you can get me at least the 2 count down ill have 35$ ready for you by friday after noon. Deal?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Don't believe I have more than 1 Final Countdown in these tins.
I've looked through them for cards enough to know I possibly saw Thunder of Ruler once or twice through my numerous searchings.

Not sure about Friday for the commons, but if I don't have them by then, I'll just do $30 for those two cards.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Do I need to start playing yugioh again also to beat kon?

Legendary fishmerman throwback water deck?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I like paw. Hes my favorite special ed person in the world.

Suspect you can build a top tier dark world deck for 60$ or a troll burn deck for 20$. Both can win you a locals if played well and both counter dino-rabbit the best and most expensive deck in yugioh.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
thats all a top tier deck cost? thought the game was expensive.

send me a list of cards to make both those decks

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Edit:back then brionac was the second best synchro monster and formula monarch was a tier 1 deck. Times have changed old man.
I knew about the 2nd best Synchro part, just not being a tier 1 deck. Only knew of Lightsworns X-Sabers... and I think Gladiator Beasts.
Damn...

my favorite final smash is game and watch's, he turns into an octopus, so much damage! XD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If I wanted to go all out with getting money, I'd bring all of my tins with me and let people go through them four at a time at Heroes and Fantasies.
Commons these days become a few bucks compared from them being worth not even a buck back then.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
which character do you guys think is the strongest? i think ikes the best, he can kill you at 0% with his sword O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
If I wanted to go all out with getting money, I'd bring all of my tins with me and let people go through them four at a time at Heroes and Fantasies.
Commons these days become a few bucks compared from them being worth not even a buck back then.
Dont do that you'll get jacked real quick. Heroes if filled with thieves and crooks.

Drag down got its price increase when dark world started to top and peaked at 10$ when dark world won ycs long beach. But has gone down alot since dw hasnt top since.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
For some reason I forgot about that.
There's been times the police have been over, or fights going on inside that was taken outside without the employees knowing, or just an argument that was about to turn into a fistfight that resulted in both of them banned.

I dunno why I didn't remember till now.

Edit: Since my brother got tons of his stuph stolen, even cards that went for $20-100 since the little ****er always got lucky in packs.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
For unlimited yugimon I usually play otk deck out. Or otk yata-lock. If your gonna play traditional. why play fair amiright?

Lol I remember back in HS I decked out andrews exodia deck, he was so salty he built a anti-KoN deck and beat me the next day.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
the most best chracter is flacko he goes on fire hisself to go up and sends you down with his spin attak!! he also has a gun brokn

Btw went to a moon party tonight in trela's bay lol. The drinking age is 18 here so I had my first drinking experience and then smoked my first Cuban cigar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom