• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Has anyone played the Max Anarchy demo? Trying to figure out if it worth the trouble.

Whos going to give me some of their pokemon cards? I dont want this torterra bull**** in my deck I want something cute like.victrebell.

:phone:
Great now I found a venusaur with toxic sleep now im gonna have to order it. This is getting out of hand I havent even played yet or opened the box

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Whos going to give me some of their pokemon cards? I dont want this torterra bull**** in my deck I want something cute like.victrebell.

Great now I found a venusaur with toxic sleep now im gonna have to order it. This is getting out of hand I havent even played yet or opened the box
dont go crazy ordering stuff online just yet lol. what site are you using btw? trollandtoad usally has the best prices.

and depending if you just wanna play casually or competitively, dont just order anything that looks appealing.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
dont go crazy ordering stuff online just yet lol. what site are you using btw? trollandtoad usally has the best prices.

and depending if you just wanna play casually or competitively, dont just order anything that looks appealing.
Im going with josh to a tournament next week so I can watch people play and learn, and im also gonna buy cards to make a deck. ;)

edit: nike drink with me tonight at the drafthouse while watching the spurs game

Dont forget to give Sus some cute grass types for me!
I ordered a bulbasaurs-ivy-venusaur, a seviper, and a banette to replace turtwig-torterra, stupid frog thing, and bronzor in my cute leafy deck!

Oops I mean three different sevipers!

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm on a graduation vacation and will be back in a little over a week. Once I get home I'll get back on hosting tournaments, and I'll make sure they turn out great. I'm also working on starting a weekly tournament series where it is free to enter and has no prize. Im hoping theyll attract more newer players.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We need to seriously consider advertising on a wide scale.
I'm talking flyers and whatnot. Wouldn't hurt if we can scrounge up the resources for it. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just like the Paw image, we shall use our paint skills to advertise.

No but seriously, either Prime Big Boss or I work on some Photoshopped flyer and start advertising them at Gamestops/lots etc.
SA is one of the places in TX that has absolutely no reason to die out.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
o.O WTF love for brawl, that's not the S.A thread. But if yall are serious I can donate prize money to Blondie's tourney series to new players who place well or maybe those who win amateur bracket. Who knows it might give them more of a drive to continue playing competitively.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That reminds me, I need to eventually sell my Yugioh cards. I can possibly see myself getting around $200 for the thousand or so I've wasted on all of this.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
@blondie sounds awesome. It also sounds like a way to revive the sapr.

@jrugs you could pay a bounty to any local players who happen to beat a sapr member.

@slush what kinda decks/cards of value do you have.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I haven't played Yugioh since last year around the start of the Lone Star Circuit, so Audino what is the metagame now, what's banned or what isn't and what is mostly used in tournaments today.

Anything I'm listing isn't necessarily what I'm selling, just cards I think is useful for others that I can probably give away if common while random shiny cards can go for a few bucks depending on it. (For example a Brionic being Close to $20 I think?)

Some Morphtronic deck with three Power Tool Dragons. Ghost Ultimate and Regular First Edition, Giant Trunade, Wabaku, Limiter Removal.

Batteryman deck with some Dark Bribes, Honest, Infernal Reckless Summon Threatening Roar, Smashing ground, Cold Wave.

A random deckbox with Treeborn frog, a few Infinity Avengers, 2 Cyber Dragon Zwei's, two Book Of Moons... and I think that's all that can be useful. Maybe Shining angel?

Then this Chaos Control deck back in 06 being transformed into a Dark attribute/Signer Dragon deck back in 2010? I had no idea where I was headed with this deck, but I can assure that it has.. well had, alot of random expensive cards.
Couple of Dandylions, Light and Darkness Dragon, Gorz the Emissary, Cyber Dragon/ 2x Cyber Valley, Dark Armed Dragon, ultimate Plaguespreader Zombie, some shiny Treeborn frog that went for $30 something last year, rare book of moon, Gale of Whirlwind, Allure of Darkness, Caius The Shadow Monarch.

I naturally have all the Signer Dragons up to Majestic Star Dragon, Then Couple of Junk synchros and then Brionac.

No idea what all these fetch for now compared to a year ago when Stardust Dragon for example use to be $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom