• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I think someone has my wiimote. Either Espy or Slush. It should have rechargeable batteries (Energizer) in it. If you have it, please bring it to the smashfest!

Btw, I'm bringing Mario Party 9 if anyone wants to play. It's really different from the other Mario Parties.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I think someone has my wiimote. Either Espy or Slush. It should have rechargeable batteries (Energizer) in it. If you have it, please bring it to the smashfest!
this applies for me too, I think. I might've just misplaced it, but if anyone might have it--lemme know. it's just a white one without the battery cover. prolly really dirty too.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
The room where the fest will be isn't where the big sign is. The room will be a bit further down the building and will have big glass windows. My car (a bright yellow chevy cobalt) will be in front of it.

Also, if anyone has a RCA brand tv remote, can you please bring it. One of my tvs is acting weird.

On another note, did anyone offer redshadow housing? I don't wanna leave him hanging.

:phone:

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
this applies for me too, I think. I might've just misplaced it, but if anyone might have it--lemme know. it's just a white one without the battery cover. prolly really dirty too.
I have a wiimote that's not mine. It has a crappy A button and is dirty, but it has a battery cover, although there is tape over the inside of the battery compartment as if it didn't have a cover before.

Espy has a black wiimote but there's no rechargable batteries.
Not sure if it's yours or not.
It's white and never mind about the rechargeables, I had them in a different wiimote. All I know is I'm missing a clean wiimote with a good A button and no tape on it. :mad:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yo, the tourney went purty well today, and the owner said he has no problem hosting tournies there again. He said the soonest they could do it was the last weekend of the month or the first weekend of next month.

COME DOWN THIS TIMMMME

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Debra Romer is having a concert Tuesday night in LA. Gonna ask her to lunch at DreamWorks.

Soooooooo hyped.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So who wants to give me a ride to the tourney this weekend, not sure where I'm going to be staying at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom