• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
anyone want to buy a slim 4gig 360 with detachable 250gig harddrive? It's just sitting here! lol

I need to run through these rpgs on here first tho

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
He thinks I care about him playing brawl still after saying he retired. I dont care.

@Beros- Idk why you keep trolling big boss about that invite thing when that is for nike, not him.

edit: oh yeah, world hobo is a week before san japan, cant wait to hear money johns
<3 you too, bro. All homo.

Fugg that, I've got money. Going to both.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Keep her well kept and preserved in your cellar.

I'd be pretty pissed off at myself with all the dumb **** I've been saying.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
this.

only thing that sucks about having weekends off is that you usually have to work 40 during the week.

oh well, its worth it.
I would work weekends too if they paid me overtime. I canclled out on 2 HoM for over time instead. But lately they have been getting greedy with OT and have been asking for volunteers to work weekends for comptime. When they asked me to work for comptime I was like

Then I was like

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Im just trolling (i shouldnt have to tell you this)

I wouldnt mind salary if I could have more days off but still work the same hours or a little more. Like my managers work 12-14 shifts a day but only work 4 days, then their off 4 days. Id love that... instead I work 9-11 hour shifts a day with 2 days off a week.

I cant finish some of my games fast enough!

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea, my gf works at walmart so im familiar with the managers work schedules.

god id hate to work those hours though.... i need my free time...

you know, im really surprised you of all people suspect hasnt recognized what my new avitar is referring too lol...

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
well i guess ive been trolling everyone for the past 5 years. im not actually rgv... im from the coastal bend, the region right before the valley lol. i only used to claim to be rgv cause we didnt have our own scene. but now we do and rgv is dead so....

guess i should change that..

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
If enough of us band to together...we can make this guy go away.

happened to me in the socal thread

those haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom