• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You're not the mod of that board, don't worry about it.
Besides pony basically started there and K prime doesn't mind it all that much as long as it doesn't get out of hand.
We have three other places anyways Skypirate.
You're right. I'm not a mod of the Pikachu board.
I am a member of the staff and a mod of this board though, which makes me responsible for things started in this area (if you get what I mean).

It's fair when roughly 60-70% of the bronies are regulars in the PGD. :p :applejack:
Are there any regulars of the PGD that don't like the show?

I meant it like, it's one of the places where ponies post other than here. Didn't mean migrate there.
Ah, I see. Terribly sorry for misinterpreting.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You're right. I'm not a mod of the Pikachu board.
I am a member of the staff and a mod of this board though, which makes me responsible for things started in this area (if you get what I mean).
Of course I get what you mean, doesn't change that we weren't planning to do anything in this section nor the Pikachu section in the first place.
You just kinda jumped to conclusions too quickly.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, when someone says "What are we gonna do now?" and someone else says "Pikachu boards have a lot of ponies", what am I supposed to think they're implying?
Zajice addressed this after, so there isn't any reason to continue this line of discussion.

Conjecture is by no means wrong, Slush. You can always form a new conclusion as new information is presented.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well, when someone says "What are we gonna do now?" and someone else says "Pikachu boards have a lot of ponies", what am I supposed to think they're implying?
Zajice addressed this after, so there isn't any reason to continue this line of discussion.

Conjecture is by no means wrong, Slush. You can always form a new conclusion as new information is presented.
Only reason I continued it was cause of the part that basically says (If you even understand what i'm saying) which makes it out to be, in my head, that i'm naive.
Also, he provided three actual Links to click so he can find us.
So basically, you're supposed to think he implied, not one place to flock and eventually get kicked out of, not two places, oh no sir not three, but four.

Now the discussion can be done.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
[yt]Ja06DJrFe5E[/yt]

I'm going to bed!!

Also, Zajice seems nice.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
reminds me of when I talked to a mod about pony talk here and the mod took my side, OH THE ANGER THAT RESULTED FROM THAT

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
It wont die. However once ssb4 comes out we will fade into obscurity, megafox will become the old man of the smash scene, and a new generation of smash players rise up and rule san antonio for many years to come.

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Slush did you ever get your controller back?

Ive been wanting to go over to your house after work to practice. If you need a controller I can lend you one.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush did you ever get your controller back?

Ive been wanting to go over to your house after work to practice. If you need a controller I can lend you one.

No I haven't, and I literally have called Nike twice this month (Even if it was to get a ride back from class to my apartment)
But nonetheless, he of course Nike statuses me so I can't get my controller back.

yo mangs someone should have a smashfest
Maaaaaaaaaybe.
Paw, have a smashfest.
This works too.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
****, mang, who remembers playing video games on the floor. Twas legit back then.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
What's the point of the inb4 suspect thing? I don't get it.
He thinks I care about him playing brawl still after saying he retired. I dont care.

@Beros- Idk why you keep trolling big boss about that invite thing when that is for nike, not him.

edit: oh yeah, world hobo is a week before san japan, cant wait to hear money johns

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I don't know, I see it applicable to all carpools.
Edit: Well ****, keep forgetting it's a Nike thing.

I can't go to San Japan because it represents a rival island to the Philippines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom