• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm so goddamn down for that. :applejack:
@Maan: That sounds like a sick idea. I love it. You should've heard K Prime when we were playing bot when I was at Nike's.

It's rare to see/hear surprise in his tone. :applejack:

EDIT:

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I'm having a graduation party December 3rd from 6-9:30 PM at one of the Alamo Drafthouses in Austin. We're gonna have 70-95 people here, and we've got a theatre rented out the entire time. There's gonna be FREE all you can eat fajitas, and then we get to all watch a movie together.

Are any of you guys interested? It would be cool to have you guys come to this. :)
Glad I know this far in advance. Welcome to the calender, I'll try my best to be there :D!

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Someone play hardcore kill KoNfirmed with me we can use double riot shield. Nothing better than beating someone to death with a plastic shield.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom