• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Is Chunky's still happenin'? If so, what time? Edit found: Still @ 2pm I assume

Family could drop me off when they go to buy more backyard renovation stuff.

Else if they let me drive my car, any plans afterwards?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Being forced out of the house today cause Gamelot, I'll join you guys for whatever's going on today. Not sure on when i'll be in town though, probably 3 or so.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Big Boss was planning Chunky's for Saturday within the last two days

I'm heading out with the family so I'll text him to see if it's still happening and have them drop me off if it is.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Big Boss was planning Chunky's for Saturday within the last two days

I'm heading out with the family so I'll text him to see if it's still happening and have them drop me off if it is.
yeahhh, i woke up feeling like **** after drinking last night. did anyone still go? i might be down to go tomorrow if no one went and still wanna go.

@kon: call me when you get a chance. i should be able to go now.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I went and waited for about 45 mins, then I went back home. I'll tell my family that the time was pushed back. Dunno if they'll let me go out a second time.

Edit: If else, someone should host something tonight. *looks at nike in slush's place*

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm so sad to hear that Darren went and waited for people. :O

Josh is a terrible friend to him.
It's why he won't watch MLP

SLUSH. GEARS IS ON MY TV. /afk

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Go to BWW, they're having it there, methinks. I went earlier, I"m stuck at home tonight.

And Sus is right, but it still sucks. Sorry again to hear it Top Half.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I forgot BWW changed the policy to having a 5 buck cover for UFC. That's lame, but I'd still go.

But yeah, I'm staying home tonight either way. Sus, you watch fights?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
the story goes: hes a friend of a friend (yugioh buddyz of mine) they where all playing brawl and that guy was wrecking on all of my friends, specifically saying things like "i never play anybody good" "i always win, nobody can beat me" i guess my friend got tired of this and told him "you wouldnt stand a chance against my friend louis, he goes to tournaments". long story short i was invited specifically to beat this guy all my friends just wanted someone to shut the guy up because they couldnt beat him themselves.

I decided not to press the issue for the money match after all. but as i was leaving and saying bye to everyone i shook his hand and he said "nice playing you maybe next time ill try for real, i was just playing for fun today". that made me wish i had taken his money :mad: hes a yugioh player so maybe next time ill mm him for cards.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Trolliest TF ever.
Enemy team gets baron and rushes mid, (None of us have turrets so both our nexus are wide open) Xin Poppy Ashe and annie defend nexus, While enemy orianna defends. After my teammates are killed by Heimer Chogath and Ashe I Start to try and kill Ori in their base still at outer turret, since she pushed me back I use Ult and Tele behind nexus as she thinks I ran back to base to protect it and continue to attack the nexus faster while the three enemy teammates in our base continued to bash ours.

No idea How TF's attack Damage/Speed > Heimerdinger Ashe and Chogath.
But I can only imagine the reaction on their faces when they saw "Defeat" for them despite them already typing stuff by calling us noobs and such, they got cocky and it was a hilarious victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom