• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
there's no need. slush is on it already and he doesn't live in sa. :troll:

@jrugs: there's an art institute in austin, i believe. what kind of art do you produce? also, mei ling's codec is 140.96. colonel campbell is 140.85. :)
Well Im going to MICA for illustration, I mostly do observational drawing, and oh crap your right meilings is 140.96, I wanted to do 141.80 but that would have been stupid.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sounds solid to me, Big Boss. Monthlies is a good pace, little-to-no excuses/complaints about location, 6 possible set ups is decent enough to sustain most of us. Wish I had foldable chairs to contribute.

Come to think of it, we haven't had a Redemption Bracket since. . . last year?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Once is enough, my friend.

Anyway, who cares if I quit or not? I said I would after the circuit, but it doesn't mean I can't host if that's what our city needs.

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Big Boss, do it. Austin can come and bring at least 2 setups and 4 chairs.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wish you didn't john so much so I wouldn't feel bad when I 3 stock you.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I knew big boss wasnt quitting

KoN, enjoy lower placings

Paw likes penis

I did think about quitting. But with the ban coming it finally allows me to place more focus on my other characters and to pick up a new playstyle. fyi ive never played any of the games in which the characters im going to play appeared in. :p

As for placing lower I dont care as long as I stay on the pr I dont care what place either.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom