• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sluusssssh. I was at that same book store earlier. Y u no find me?
I literally walked around the place looking for SA people, didn't find any and went back tp H&F played one LoL match, walked outside to find Kyro as we headed to megafox's.

For those of you who weren't at the tournament yesterday or just didn't hear the news, well, here it is.....

It turns out that I'm gonna be moving to San Antonio real soon. I found this out shortly before I left to Sync's this last Friday, but hey? It's better to know now than to find out the day before we're supposed to move, right? Anyways, my dad was offered a big job that pays a lot better than the one he currently has, but the place-of-work for this new job is in San Antonio, which means that we gonna have to find a way to sell our house and move there to get it, first.

I'm still unsure as to how all of this is going to work out, but it's inevitable. My dad is going to accept this new job offer, and there's really nothing I can do about it. My mom mentioned to me, however, that if I wanted to, I could move out myself and continue to live here in Houston, but I'm not ready for that at all. I still don't have a high school diploma or GED, yet, and I've yet to get a job. I have no car or any type of experience with being on my own. I definitely do not want to make the same mistake that my brother did and move out as soon as possible. My family still needs me, anyways. The chance of me not moving to San Antonio is 1%; There's absolutely no reason for my dad to turn down this offer for what's basically a better life. I could give his reasons as to why he's accepting it, but I feel that it's unnecessary to do so.

The only thing I do not know yet is exactly when we will be moving out, but my family's driving up to San Antonio next weekend to figure everything out, so I'll keep you guys updated on that. Xyro mentioned something about throwing a moving-away party for me, but you guys don't have to do that. I'd appreciate just to be able to continue hanging out with everyone like usual, nothing special. I'm letting everyone know about this now because I could be moving anytime after HOBO. I still don't know what to think of all this, really. I guess we're gonna be enemies pretty soon.....
I thought I should let you guys know now what's going on. Looks like I'll be apart of y'all's crew real soon :)
Why're we both in the same situation? Except the part where I don't live in Houston, though now with school starting I can finally take that dumb driving test i've been waiting for all summer and GED classes in September.

Speaking of which... looks like Espy/K Prime are gonna have to work harder for first, while the rest of us get some Lucario practice most of us needed.

the king is dead!!! Long live the king!!!!!

Suspect

Smash Hero
stop crying about the $10 i didnt have change so i said i will get it to you next time, i waited a week for $300 and you cant even wait a day ya broke ***** atleast i picked you up and taxi'd you around /rant

that dude gave you free drinks anyways :troll:

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
That's awesome news, Trela!

Let's hold a RGN4 for him. :D

We also gotta convert Trela to LoL and ponies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know, I was being dumb.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I thought I should let you guys know now what's going on. Looks like I'll be apart of y'all's crew real soon :)
Trela, neat news. Don't worry too much about transportation too much, almost everyone who drives in this town gives people rides. Besides, Houston isn't that far, OoC visits to Houston isn't impossible. You'll love it here, even if it is Mexico weather 24/7. Be sure to let us know when you're arriving and where you'll be located at.

We should hit up Big Lou's.

the king is dead!!! Long live the king!!!!!
no king no king lalalalalala
I'm so proud of Castro. :D

dont call me bro, im not your "brotha"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2odOu0Oguo

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's awesome news, Trela!

Let's hold a RGN4 for him. :D

We also gotta convert Trela to LoL and ponies.
Sweet merciful gods.
A RGN for Trela? I don't think my body would be ready.

All in all though, this is pretty damn awesome. We'll be glad to have you, Trela.
Also, prepare yourself for LoL and ponies.

RGN 4 with trela? Oh boy.
Ditto

Trela, neat news. Don't worry too much about transportation too much, almost everyone who drives in this town gives people rides. Besides, Houston isn't that far, OoC visits to Houston isn't impossible. You'll love it here, even if it is Mexico weather 24/7. Be sure to let us know when you're arriving and where you'll be located at.

We should hit up Big Lou's.
Big Lou's feast to welcome him?
I'm honestly pretty down for that.

Trela, have you ever eaten a 42'' pizza?
Also Maan, Houston may not be as hot, but it's much more humid.

smashfest at Redsky's apartment tonight. anyone down?

:phone:
Not too sure yet, but if I can, when can we head over?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
3435 fredericksburg rd, Fredericksburg place apartments. apt 1304. call me if you need directions.

he said come over whenever and stay as long as you want

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol. I knew Redsky lived close, but damn, he's practically the same distance as Paw.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
42'' pizza pie, Trela. A single slice is about the length from your elbow to your fingertips.
The group's made one visit, but Maan, Tofer, Beros, and I are veterans.

I'm certainly down for another visit once you settle down.

RGN.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
We all get Paw drunk and watch him vomit.

RGN is Random Game Night.

And the pizza is bigger than Beros.

ESPY. I meant, they at least get rain. It's hot in all of Texas, it's just that tasty dry heat here.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You say this despite the fact that it just rained like, two days ago.
And a light drizzle today.

But yeah, the heat here sucks.
Makes a man outta you though.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
No, it breaks non-men. You must be a man to live in SA.

And your part of town is lucky then. No drizzle here. And 30 minutes of rain last week doesn't offset our stage 3 water restrictions. Scrub.

Get in Xat. Special guest appearance from a faraway land.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Big Lou's? Aww yeah, eat my weight in slices again.

RGN - Thought it was Retro Game Night, but Random works as well
But secondary goal-- Witness Paw go 0-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom