• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I know I don't miss the humidity and BO from yugi events. that was pretty bad.

I may head over to megafox's later as well if people are there. I might be able to bring a TV, no promises though.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
My first smashfest, yay.

I had an amazing day today. Selling cards off to make dat money and get to play brawl against someone rather than a cpu. Good games to everyone I played, I had a lot of fun and still have a lot to work on, lol. Special thanks to Nike for driving me to and from Megafox's place (and us finally meeting up after god knows how long), and also to megafox and his awesome family for doing the event <3

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
My first smashfest, yay.

I had an amazing day today. Selling cards off to make dat money and get to play brawl against someone rather than a cpu. Good games to everyone I played, I had a lot of fun and still have a lot to work on, lol. Special thanks to Nike for driving me to and from Megafox's place (and us finally meeting up after god knows how long), and also to megafox and his awesome family for doing the event <3
cool story, bro

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I have absolutely no real snake practice, so I wouldn't mind playing one at all. Catch me if I'm ever in town again. Or if you're going to hobo

Trela

Smash Lord
For those of you who weren't at the tournament yesterday or just didn't hear the news, well, here it is.....

It turns out that I'm gonna be moving to San Antonio real soon. I found this out shortly before I left to Sync's this last Friday, but hey? It's better to know now than to find out the day before we're supposed to move, right? Anyways, my dad was offered a big job that pays a lot better than the one he currently has, but the place-of-work for this new job is in San Antonio, which means that we gonna have to find a way to sell our house and move there to get it, first.

I'm still unsure as to how all of this is going to work out, but it's inevitable. My dad is going to accept this new job offer, and there's really nothing I can do about it. My mom mentioned to me, however, that if I wanted to, I could move out myself and continue to live here in Houston, but I'm not ready for that at all. I still don't have a high school diploma or GED, yet, and I've yet to get a job. I have no car or any type of experience with being on my own. I definitely do not want to make the same mistake that my brother did and move out as soon as possible. My family still needs me, anyways. The chance of me not moving to San Antonio is 1%; There's absolutely no reason for my dad to turn down this offer for what's basically a better life. I could give his reasons as to why he's accepting it, but I feel that it's unnecessary to do so.

The only thing I do not know yet is exactly when we will be moving out, but my family's driving up to San Antonio next weekend to figure everything out, so I'll keep you guys updated on that. Xyro mentioned something about throwing a moving-away party for me, but you guys don't have to do that. I'd appreciate just to be able to continue hanging out with everyone like usual, nothing special. I'm letting everyone know about this now because I could be moving anytime after HOBO. I still don't know what to think of all this, really. I guess we're gonna be enemies pretty soon.....
I thought I should let you guys know now what's going on. Looks like I'll be apart of y'all's crew real soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom