• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Might be getting to SA tomorrow, cause I think one of our carpools wants to go early so they don't have to drive in the morning. Might get there too late to do anything, but someone plan something for saturday plzzzzzzzzz
If you come friday night go to gamelot on bandara its open till midnight for yugioh. Also bring your trades cause I has $$$

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Being forced out of the house tomorrow cause my brother is going to H&F for the tournaments they have every saturday/sunday.

Anything going on tomorrow?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yeah, I'm leaving tonight and I'll be getting there sometime after 10. I'll see if anyone wants to go to gamelot, if not, then just catch me at H&F.

Someone getting something going tomorrow plzzzzz

Tesh

Smash Hero
if its the replay im thinking of, you should save it for houston's next PR update

:)

megaFoX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
megafox112
i can have a smashfest at my house tomorrow
but i cant have more than 10 ppl over and ppl can come over after noon but have to leave by 10
first come first serve is anyone interested?

megaFoX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
megafox112
earliest you can come is noon but if you need to show up earlier than thats okay just lemme know

edit: my parents said i can have no more than 15 now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom