• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I got level 29 in a disappointing way on LoL, 0/7/0. And then two idiots telling everyone to report for feeding was quite funny.

Anyways I spent around 4k of my IP for Fiddles runes, I now have a bit of Magic penetration, but still no third champion I could use.

Singed or Urgot You guys vote, i'm too lazy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Either one works, though I'd prefer it if you picked Singed.
He's such a troll.

We could run a hilarious game with your Singed, my Tristana, and Maan's Poppy with our flips, cannons, and tackles.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im about to start playing melee again, I would like if some of you would start playing also that used to play. Play both games.

nike, kon, espy. Austin has a melee smash club with local tourneys. Bring the scene back plz

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Maybe Singed even though I have yet to see an Urgot
So much crapping of pants to be made-- tower diveeeee~

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Im about to start playing melee again, I would like if some of you would start playing also that used to play. Play both games.

nike, kon, espy. Austin has a melee smash club with local tourneys. Bring the scene back plz
ill never turn down a chance to play melee.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, and there's probably gonna be a lot of yugioh players there due to the regionals.

Aim is Zano Shiran, hit me up whenever. I'm usually on.
Im signed almost 24 7 and haven't seen you. Did you un-block me or take me off your ignore list? You thought I was a bot remember. Kyronexx2 is my aim hit me up.

@ Suspect Funny you should mention getting into Melee. At San Japan I was talking to Loko about that. On Saturdays Ill be trying to hang out with Kyle and SoS and an other Melee friend to get better at the game. Maybe we can hang out when youre off to practice as well.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Im signed almost 24 7 and haven't seen you. Did you un-block me or take me off your ignore list? You thought I was a bot remember. Kyronexx2 is my aim hit me up.

@ Suspect Funny you should mention getting into Melee. At San Japan I was talking to Loko about that. On Saturdays Ill be trying to hang out with Kyle and SoS and an other Melee friend to get better at the game. Maybe we can hang out when youre off to practice as well.

oh, right, lol, whoops. Ok, I fixed that, I should see you on now.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Well I'll be in SA til Thursday. Already got wings planned for tomorrow, but until then, I'll be home alone with nothing planned. If ppl want to chill or come over, by all means go for it

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! We are expecting ~200 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, BlazBlue:CS II, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4:AE, Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition, and more! Smashers are coming in from several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308992
I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med. School that I don't have time. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Sorry all for not posting this info sooner, I passed out on my bed at 7 tonight. X_X

I called 20 minutes ago to confirm, BWW has their unlimited wings on Mon-Fri at 11am to 2pm. 9.99 for Bone-In, 10.99 for Boneless, then you get unlimited past that. Not sure if you can switch between the two for the 9.99 price, but yeah.

A group of us are going there tomorrow, anybody's welcome to join. The BWW location on 151 and 410. Hit me up if you had a question, but I really think that was it. :O

AND PAW, MESSAGE ME SOMEHOW WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE. I think you took my phone charger. :(

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Megafox earned the 2011 spring doubles ladder top 8 badge. 8:07 PM
Paw earned the 2011 spring doubles ladder top 8 badge. 8:07 PM

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
How long are y'all staying at BWW? Drove to MMcAllisters to lunch with family. Might stop by.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I agreed to something?

41 to 130, 6 hours of reading. No I can't watch episodes.
Gonna play LoL for the next 10 or so hours now.

EDIT - Urgot is free!? Gonna test him out and see if I have any fun with him. (already made a mastery page and just replaced Magic pen runes to armor pen from fiddlesticks rune page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom