• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Monday I work from 9am-3pm, and the only open window I have on Tuesday is between 12:25pm and 2:00pm.
@Nike: I wasn't hacked. I love Zajice with mouth.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay so. Randomly ended up at texas state for a huge "no cloths allowed" party. There's half naked girls EVERYWHERE and I'm staying the night.

Hype.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
No, you go to bed RIGHT NOW.

I swear to god, I have more of those and no sense of morality right now.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Rainbow madness. "Spectrum delirium" as it's known in some circles.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I was always at the place when I still played Yugioh around 7 years ago when Alan use to work there. (I think Alex or Adam was it, is still the manager) while my father use to clean their carpets all the time and we'd get store credit which I used for free 24 pack boxes.

I don't see why they'd hate me, even though Jodey or whoever use to work there before getting fired.

Yes I know the post was sarcasm

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We used H&F as a hub for Smashfests during a few months span awhile ago.
They stopped letting us go back there because they blamed us for messing with the outlets in the back.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Does heroes and fantasies have TVs and wiis?
They have one TV maybe two. No they will noy let you put a set up back there. And there outlets are broken and the owner is to lazy and cheap to fix them. Btw have fun with the skinny white bald guy with the beard, hes a real pain in the *** and has no social skills what so ever.

Im pretty good friends with the Store Manager there, Ive tried to set stuff up but its always a no go because of the vast yugioh scene there and the outlets .-.

Btw are you ever on AIM? I need to talk to you before this up coming Saturday.

. "Why do you want to join the League, Vladimir?" asked Dmitri expectantly.

"I wish to bring honor to my noble house and to hone my craft," Vladimir answered immediately.

The apparition before cracked a bemused smiled. "Why do you want to join the League, Vladimir?" it repeated.

"To fight for the glory of Noxus, my homeland," Vladimir replied, hesitant.

Dimitri's amusement vanished. He looked displeased. "Why do you want to join the League, Vladimir?" he echoed.

Vladimir's face darkened. He answered, slowly this time, "I must kill."

The old monk nodded. "How does it feel, exposing your mind?" he asked.

Vladimir bared his teeth. "Liberating, really," came his retort.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
They have one TV maybe two. No they will noy let you put a set up back there. And there outlets are broken and the owner is to lazy and cheap to fix them. Btw have fun with the skinny white bald guy with the beard, hes a real pain in the *** and has no social skills what so ever.

Im pretty good friends with the Store Manager there, Ive tried to set stuff up but its always a no go because of the vast yugioh scene there and the outlets .-.

Btw are you ever on AIM? I need to talk to you before this up coming Saturday.

Yeah, and there's probably gonna be a lot of yugioh players there due to the regionals.

Aim is Zano Shiran, hit me up whenever. I'm usually on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom