• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
had 4 hours of sleep after staying up around 35 hors, and I was told we're leaving early cause of traffic and something related to taxes.

I'll most likely be at gamelot around 12 PM.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, Slush and I are hanging out at Gamelot.
After I kill my hours I'll probably find something to do.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
30 MIN WAITING QUEUE O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Basically you play on really nice, really good computers. $5/hr, or $15 for 25 hours for 30 days.
It's a good deal. I've had my hours since August started.

We can play once I get back in.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just checked my wii, The PJ vs Big Boss match is on it still. I knew I forgot to do something while staying up all night, oh well Nike can now do whatever he wants with my SD card and await another time for me/him to **** PJ with the glorious video.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Just checked my wii, The PJ vs Big Boss match is on it still. I knew I forgot to do something while staying up all night, oh well Nike can now do whatever he wants with my SD card and await another time for me/him to **** PJ with the glorious video.
What vid?

Looks like i win nike. GET ***** NUEKKA.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
What vid?

Looks like i win nike. GET ***** NUEKKA.

GGS

SUS what are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom