• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i started out at a 100 point handicap cause i sucked for a long time. soon i will have climbed 130 spots, and claim my e-tier glory.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lmao, you didn't pour that much in your coke though. XD

And stop talking about drinking before the internet police catch us and blame Espy for letting you do it in the first place. :O

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
1 Shot, Sums up to atleast 2 and half that I poured in my soder. Then while everyone had their backs turned, I slipped another shot.
He did. KoN! and I saw him swig straight from the bottle like a G.

@Zero: What? Stfu and bring them. ~_~

@Max10n: I'm pretty sure we know where he stands on the police issue with that Double Dash .gif he posted before. Speaking of which, did you get infracted for that?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
And stop talking about drinking before the internet police catch us and blame Espy for letting you do it in the first place. :O

He did. KoN! and I saw him swig straight from the bottle like a G.
Oh god, I thought only my brother saw me take a swig from the bottle...

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
so like, if all goes well though, we'll end up having Tony, Edgar, Helix, Hydra, and Chubs. Yeah, I'm seriously not sure how they're all going to fit in one car considering that me and Jrugs would also be in the same car.

Edit: I'm also not sure if Sephy95 is going or can go. Not to mention I still need to bring my TV+wii recording setup.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Yeah. Just to make sure, we should have at least 2 TV's for this turnout.

Have the one named Chubs swallow the others until you get here. Problem solved.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
forgot to mention Leo of course. Also, KoN you're too slow.
Edit: that's ridiculous, 3 Lucario users all joining at once, well 1 of them mains Ike, another mains Fox if anything.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
After reading all that I have come to the conclusion that Zero, all of your posts are really annoying to read.
lol, jeez someone's touchy.

Edit: Also, don't tell me you're mad because I was teasing about Suspect losing to you, you know you're not really that bad. We've already discussed this, you're not really the worst in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom